Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New version of gl2gx Problem

Posted by pspflashsystem 
New version of gl2gx Problem
May 25, 2009 10:32PM
Hi,

I want to know if the new version of gl2gx works fine because this librairy doesn't compile (you can find it here : [gl2gx.googlecode.com]) :S
In fact it can't find SDL_glfuncs.h (no such file or directory) and memtracer.h (no such file or directory too).
And I must have this version because i want to port my game on wii using gl2gx and SDL (SDL_image...)

So please can you answer me what's the problem?

Else if a person can send me a precompiled librairy of this version (and not of old versions because they didn't allow textures...) because I can't compile it. Please

Please many thanks :D

Please provide any additional information below.
Re: New version of gl2gx Problem
June 11, 2009 09:16AM
Hello, I added an SDL_glfuncts.h from another SDL port, in fact it was the first one from google, searching for that file.
After that I removed the code in glut.c that referenced the console, and returned correct width and height in glut.c:getVImode and glut.c:glutGet from rmode->viWidth and viHeight, after this libgl2gx.a built and I was hoping it would be fine. I cant get tectures to display, and gl2gx code gets complicated for me after a while trying to hunt down what its doing. also, memtracer.h from google is a replacement malloc and free the gl2gx author was using, you should be able to ignore these warnings as it can still use normal free and malloc just fine. So sorry, I could build latest gl2gx with minor mods, but cant get textures to display. Id also like to download a prebuilt working libgl2gx.a but cant find one anywhere either, sorry. Maybe this is of some help to you.

Also, Im not using glutMainLoop, Im using only glutInit(...), glutInitDisplayMode(...), glutGet(...) with GLUT_SCREEN_WIDTH and GLUT_SCREEN_HEIGHT, glutInitWindowSize(...) and glutSwapBuffers(), bypassing any glutMainLoop idling errors or other problems, but still no texturing.. I'll try again another day :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login