Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wiiyourself Question

Posted by Turel 
Wiiyourself Question
July 25, 2009 05:31PM
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I'm haivng with Wiiyourself.

I'm currently working on a simple wiimote game written in C++ for my dissertation and I've hit a major snag: I cant seem to get a second wiimote to connect.

When I use the Connect() function on my second wiimote object it always returns false. I've tried using the FIRST_AVAILABLE parameter for both wiimotes and I've tried using index numbers (which the comments said should be 1 for the first and 2 for the seocnd), but the second wiimote always fails to connect. Also, a few seconds after failing to connect in the program that wiimote then loses it's conenction to the PC entirely. Because of this I wasnt sure if maybe this was due to the bluetooth stack I'm using (which is BlueSoleil).

Has anyone had any similar problems with Wiiyourself? Could anyone recommend a good Bluetooth stack, or possibly post a code snippit showing how you got 2 Wiimotes to connect?

Any help would be much appreciated and I will of course reference you in my dissertation.

Thanks

-Turel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2009 05:31PM by Turel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login