Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Compile Error Libwiigui

Posted by pokeglobe 
Compile Error Libwiigui
September 26, 2009 10:42PM
I am playing around with Libwiigui and having an issue.
I put this code in MainMenu

GuiImageData bgTop(bg_top_png);
	bgTopImg = new GuiImage(&bgTop);

:(

This was the error.
error: 'bg_top_png' was not declared in this scope

Where can I declare it and with what code? Thanks :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2009 10:45PM by pokeglobe.
Re: Compile Error Libwiigui
September 26, 2009 11:36PM
bg_top_png is a png buffer, right? Just make sure you #include it ( #include "bg_top_png.h" )
September 26, 2009 11:59PM
I am clueless when it comes to this. I tried what you said and it got even worse.

menu.cpp
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/menu.cpp: In function 'void MainMenu(int)':
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/menu.cpp:837: error: no matching function for call to 'GuiImage::GuiImage(const u8 [])'
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/libwiigui/gui.h:531: note: candidates are: GuiImage::GuiImage(int, int, GXColor)
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/libwiigui/gui.h:525: note:                 GuiImage::GuiImage(u8*, int, int)
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/libwiigui/gui.h:519: note:                 GuiImage::GuiImage(GuiImageData*)
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/libwiigui/gui.h:516: note:                 GuiImage::GuiImage()
c:/devkitPro/examples/wii/boot/source/libwiigui/gui.h:513: note:                 GuiImage::GuiImage(const GuiImage&)
make[1]: *** [menu.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2
I am just trying to add an image to Libwiigui.
September 27, 2009 12:24AM
Put the image in the images folder. It must be named bg_top.png. Then add an entry to filelist.h
September 27, 2009 12:29AM
I never know about the filelist.h I thank you so much for the help! Great GUI app :)

* Problem Solved *
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login