Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loader app loading app2 being ran from hbc. app2 returns to hbc and not my loader

Posted by Cypri 
Loader app loading app2 being ran from hbc. app2 returns to hbc and not my loader
August 22, 2010 08:06PM
Okay, so sorry about the confusing title, but when I Load a app from my new app loader and than close the app that was running instead of returning to my app loader it goes back to hbc. Any idea why?

I have the app loader going in a loop where you press up on the dpad to load a app. so it's not like the first one where the only thing after entry() was return 0. So I know my app loader is able to be returned to.
exit only starts the reload code that HBC wrote to 0x80001800. If you don't overwrite that with code to boot your loader, it will always return to HBC, or in case it gets overwritten with something else, it will crash/reboot.

Note that there's only 6KB space for your own code that returns to your loader. I think the code from HBC is a channel loader, and if your app was a channel, you might be able to replace the HBC title id with yours.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login