Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Checking out libogc from Sourceforge

Posted by Ksmiler 
Checking out libogc from Sourceforge
April 15, 2009 01:51PM
Hello,
This may be aimed for cdmac only but Im sure it will help others too with the same question.

I want to apply a patch he made for libogc so that I can use WiFi for debugging programs for my Wii.
"He suggests that I check out the libogc project first then apply the patch", but Im not good at using Sourceforge.
Where is the libogc project which I must check out (I mean, what address should I use to check out the project), and where in devkitPro should I check out the project to?

I used the downloads which are announced on the devkitpro website. Will there be like any compatability problems with the latest checked out version from Sourceforge and the one from the update provided from the devkitPro site?

Sorry if this sounds confusing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 02:04PM by Ksmiler.
Re: Checking out libogc from Sourceforge
April 15, 2009 10:19PM
The page is [sourceforge.net]
The latest version is libogc-1.7.1a.tar.bz2 but i don't know if it has the features that your searching for.
April 16, 2009 02:11AM
Ahhh I meant, I wanted to check out the project from Sourceforge using TortoiseSVN but I dont know the address of the project.

Then I can apply the patch for WiFi debugging.

Will there be any problems if I overwrite the libogc library with the checked-out version?
April 16, 2009 02:51AM
Ksmiler
Ahhh I meant, I wanted to check out the project from Sourceforge using TortoiseSVN but I dont know the address of the project.

Will there be any problems if I overwrite the libogc library with the checked-out version?

I don't think just anyone has commit access to the SVN. You'll have to ask an admin of the project to do this for you or give you commit access.
April 16, 2009 11:45PM
April 16, 2009 11:54PM
scanff
Ksmiler

I don't think just anyone has commit access to the SVN. You'll have to ask an admin of the project to do this for you or give you commit access.

No, what he means to do is checkout the source and apply the patch to his local copy. This, he can do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login