Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

missing libogc libs..

Posted by speewave 
missing libogc libs..
June 19, 2009 12:31AM
I'm missing libs from my libOGC files ... any help?

Libs i have are scratched out
asndlib
libdb
libdi
libfat
libiso9660
libmodplay
libmad
libwiikeyboard
lwbt -
lwip -
tinysmb
wiiuse
zlib

Where do i download the missing files,

Situation:
Windows Vista 64bit, SP1
latest DevKitPPC, Latest LibOGC (not SVN latest, but release latest)
---
Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance!
Re: missing libogc libs..
June 19, 2009 12:39AM
{deleted} - anyway... i really need this ... any help at all would be appreciated...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2009 01:52AM by speewave.
June 19, 2009 06:54AM
where did u find that list?..just curious
in my libogc i see lwbt, lwip.
i got it from sourceforge

[sourceforge.net]
June 19, 2009 10:43PM
I Got the List from the Wiki on the other libs w/ libOGC.. i cant seem to find any files for this, and now i tried to make libOGC again, and i got console.o errors :( *ugh, this is very frustrating* Does anyone know where to find a working libOGC (with all libs, mine works, just missing those libs) and SDL wii ( i got many errors on other things too ...)
June 20, 2009 12:14AM
[devkitpro.svn.sourceforge.net]

They're all in the libogc SVN, speewave. Just check out, make & make install and you are good to go.
June 21, 2009 08:32AM
Speewave, do you get this error when you try to compile libogc?

make
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `console.o', needed by `/wii/libogc.a'. Stop.

I've been getting this error on my laptop when I try to build libogc, but the exact same thing from SVN builds fine on my desktop and I've been wasting hours trying to figure out why, since it's a lot more convenient for me to develop from my laptop since my desktop isn't close to my Wii. It seems to be an issue with msys make, but I have no idea what, since the makefile definitely does have a rule to make console.o. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling msys and mingw, no luck. I can build other stuff fine but for some reason the libogc make is borked. I assumed it was just me but if someone else has the problem maybe we can help each other figure out what's up?
June 21, 2009 10:51PM
iofthestorm: Are you working under Windows Vista?
June 22, 2009 02:13AM
Well, both of my machines are Vista machines, so I'm not sure whether it makes a difference, but yes. Have you experienced this problem also?
June 22, 2009 03:10AM
iofthestorm
Well, both of my machines are Vista machines, so I'm not sure whether it makes a difference, but yes. Have you experienced this problem also?
In msys, type "unset platform" and then hit ENTER. I believe doing that will fix your problem.
June 22, 2009 05:19AM
Huh. I'm not sure what set that variable, but it worked. How'd you find that out?

Well, to be precise, I had to delete the variable in control panel. unset didn't seem to stick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 05:20AM by iofthestorm.
June 22, 2009 02:22PM
iofthestorm
Huh. I'm not sure what set that variable, but it worked. How'd you find that out?

Well, to be precise, I had to delete the variable in control panel. unset didn't seem to stick.
I'm glad it worked out :) I originally had that problem (almost considered giving up on Wii Homebrew over it) and after hours of research (I didnt know we had IRCs and the look of the "old forums" scared me) I found that tip squished at the bottom of one of the devkitPRO pages. However, I don't think that tip is still there anymore :S

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 02:23PM by Arikado.
October 12, 2009 04:57PM
Try Uninstalling Then Reinstalling With The NEW Devkitpro Windows Bulid! That's I Got ALL Of My Lib's Back.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login