Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Motion Plus and Wiiuse

Posted by Haichao 
Re: Motion Plus and Wiiuse
May 25, 2010 02:25PM
yes24
well , I have been work out many problems of WMP ,if anyone needs help, you can email me, yes24@126.com

I found WMP has a encrypt option at 50h,60h,70h,80h,Maybe some would meet this problem.

And does anyone konw how does MP's 20h,30h work?

That's what I found out and what hasn't been really analyzed on any site yet beside my own blog^^:
50-8fh is NO encryption setting, it's calibration data between the wiimote and the motionplus giving u sync data between the accels+gyros for absolute orientation (I dont know yet exactly how the values are splitted, but i already figured out 2-4 values). At 40h, you will find calibration data from an extension controler plugged into the motionplus(noncrypted!) if there's none it's just FF'ed.
20-3fh is just the hardcoded calibration data for the motionplus: neutral values, min/max values and each for slow/fast rotations.
Check out my motionplus blog if you want to read more on that topic:
http://snzgoo.blogspot.com
December 10, 2010 10:10AM
And does anyone konw how does MP's 20h,30h work?[/quote]

That's what I found out and what hasn't been really analyzed on any site yet beside my own blog^^:
50-8fh is NO encryption setting, it's calibration data between the wiimote and the motionplus giving u sync data between the accels+gyros for absolute orientation (I dont know yet exactly how the values are splitted, but i already figured out 2-4 values). At 40h, you will find calibration data from an extension controler plugged into the motionplus(noncrypted!) if there's none it's just FF'ed.
20-3fh is just the hardcoded calibration data for the motionplus: neutral values, min/max values and each for slow/fast rotations.
Check out my motionplus blog if you want to read more on that topic:
http://snzgoo.blogspot.com[/quote]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2010 10:10AM by yes24.
December 11, 2010 04:14AM
Yes24, how did you produce the mp dump files? I am trying to get mp readings from a wiimote with mp built in.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login