Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with libfat

Posted by Bad_CRC 
Problem with libfat
January 01, 2009 07:42PM
Hi,

I'm new in the development for the Wii (but no for other consoles) and I was trying to do a Last.fm client, it's pretty easy (get a xml from last.fm api webservice and play mp3), or at least in paper...

I was able to compile some hello world and wiimote using examples, but i cannot compile anything with libfat, I'm using ligogc 1.7.1 and libfat 1.0.2 (from here: [members.tele2.nl]), and this is what y get when I try to compile something:

linking ... Lastfm.elf
/opt/devkitpro/libogc/lib/wii/libfat.a(partition.o): In function `_FAT_partition_getPartitionFromPath':
/Users/davem/projects/devkitPro/libfat/libogc/../source/partition.c:257: undefined reference to `GetDeviceOpTab'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

any idea of what is the problem? Thanks in advance!
Re: Problem with libfat
January 01, 2009 08:34PM
I would suggest trying the official versions, rather than someone else's compile. Who knows what revision that compile actually is...and could quite possibly be the problem.
January 01, 2009 10:21PM
I found the libogc from there to be incomplete when I used it. (Instead I had a friend compile it for me) Try compiling it for yourself or, like Tantric said, using the official versions. Doing so will most likely fix any problems you're having.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2009 10:50PM by Arikado.
January 02, 2009 12:31AM
I will try compiling it, I suspect that something is messing with my dev enviroment.

thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login