Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanted Apps

Posted by pinball Wizard 
Wanted Apps
January 07, 2009 12:55AM
Before I get into my Wii Live project I am going to attempt a smaller program. Any ideas into what I should program? Please keep it simple as in no online connection ordangerous NAND apps. Any suggestions?
Re: Wanted Apps
January 07, 2009 01:03AM
Pong. After that you'll have a great handle on programming. Dont take requests before youre confident that you can meet them. Thats a lesson I learned the hard way.
January 07, 2009 08:42AM
How about Artillery Duel? That's pretty straight-forward.
January 07, 2009 04:14PM
'A smaller project' is a rather difficult term to bind to a definition. So, if you haven't programmed much before, tic tac toe, mine sweepers, tetris, pong. If you feel you are very able to do those, consider making something like black jack, poker, pin ball etc. Although, remember it's better to make a simple game well, than a harder game without care.
January 07, 2009 05:06PM
Pinball is hard, it involves physics.
January 07, 2009 07:17PM
Maybe try altering some sources that are already available rather than making a whole app. This way you can make tiny changes and see how they work in many different apps.

I don't know your level of coding but this way you can start small or big and see results quicker, then whatever you yourself find easy, make an app based on that if your still short on ideas.

Or maybe you don't like this approach, either way good luck :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login