Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

About WiiCraft

Posted by filfat 
About WiiCraft
March 19, 2014 10:51AM
Hello it's me Filiph Sandström or filfat, yes that bad spelling Swedish guy who was/is working on a voxel game/engine. Yes i agree he is kinda crazy.
Jokes aside, we have recently move to GitHub so WiiCraft can become more of a public development project, so if anyone is interested here is the link: [github.com]

What's Needs To Be Done?
1. Re-code everything to work under GRRLIB.
2. Remove all my bad classes I created way back just for fun, like when I tried to add LUA support...
3. Implement a new World-Engine, which supports block data, like texture id etc, and keep it as simple as possible so we can add more stuff later.
4. Create a *real* menu.
5. Create a better Update function.
6. ToDo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2014 01:23PM by filfat.
Re: About WiiCraft
March 25, 2014 03:12PM
I don't use C++ much but I could never figure out which part of the code was giving you trouble and where you stopping working on it.
May 09, 2014 01:14PM
owen
I don't use C++ much but I could never figure out which part of the code was giving you trouble and where you stopping working on it.
Hi, I'm extremely sorry to not been answering this, I have for some reason not been able to access WiiBrew at all. any how WiiCraft should be totally re-coded to work with GRRLIB instead, as it supports various functions we do/might/may need.
I will updated the main post with that needs to be done :)
October 30, 2014 12:30AM
I was thinking about switching from GRRLIB to Wire3D however I would need help to get pointed into the right direct, maybe you @antibyte would be able to help?

Current source code: [github.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login