Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reading Video. Other

Posted by REDSOXROX 
Reading Video. Other
January 15, 2009 12:20AM
Hi, some of you may know me from WiiRD or Kodewerx.

Note: I have a USB Gecko.

One thing I am trying to do is read the video output from the Wii and send it to a computer readable file, with a USB Gecko, or just saving file to SD. (To make a screen recorder) How would I go about this? What libraries and such?

I heard somewhere that C# can be used in HB dev. How can I do this? (not quite sure if this breaks forum rules...)
Re: Reading Video. Other
January 15, 2009 12:39AM
Crayon released a patch for GRRLIB that allowed you to take a screenshot and save it to the SD as a PNG image. Not exactly what you're looking for but I imagine you could piece something together from his source.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 12:39AM by Sinman.
January 15, 2009 02:29AM
Sinman
Crayon released a patch for GRRLIB that allowed you to take a screenshot and save it to the SD as a PNG image. Not exactly what you're looking for but I imagine you could piece something together from his source.
That's cool...I could do something with that...well if anyone else knows how to capture video please tell :D
January 15, 2009 05:12PM
There is a callback of some sort I believe that you can replace with your own hook function. Then it is just a matter of getting the data saved fast enough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login