Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Priiloader 0.3 Beta

Posted by dacotaco 
Priiloader 0.3 Beta
January 08, 2010 06:52PM
yup, this code was reported as fully working from my testers but thats not near enough testing.
this beta is NOT the rev46 from svn. this is untested code and will turn into 0.3 if all code it tested and functional.

so here are the installer and the dol that will get written to NAND (priiloader.dol) (just in case you dont want to install or need it for anything)

[www.nyleveia.com]

for best results btw, try to install priiloader instead of updating it. this is because it does more then and therefor more openings for issues.

thanks in advance!

Known issues that i, nor my testers , can reproduce but apparently are there
- Installer can crash when coping the ticket ( the beta has an attempt to fix that)
- no video output with component cables. this is VERY odd as this was tried on several wii's (with all 3 regions ... ) + component cables + whatever video settings combinations you can get and never was reproduced...

if you have any of the above issues please provide with as much info as you can

thank you very much
-Daco

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 07:11AM by dacotaco.
Re: Priiloader 0.3 Beta
January 15, 2010 01:26AM
Bit confused on the requirements for patched ios70 on 4.2u system. Is this still required if I tell the installer to run on ios249? From the priiloader page, it says "removed need for ES_DIVerify (note: installation still needs the patch on IOS36 or cios but Priiloader it self does NOT) ", which I take to mean that it doesn't need the ios70 patch or am I mistaken?

Digging around some more, I can gather that the patch isn't req'd but possibly trucha still is? Seems to be conflicting info on that, though. If it's just trucha that's req'd, is it sufficient to dop the iso70 or is the patched wad still req'd?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 03:42AM by clpalmer.
January 15, 2010 04:56AM
Cur FirmWare 4.2E

Updated From version "0.01 Rev 15 (30)" To Your New "0.03(Beta v2)" Its Update Was Flawless No Dumps
And So Far Its Doing What It Should.

Keep Up The Great Work..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 11:52PM by zoobeast.
January 15, 2010 07:15AM
zoobeast
They Only Thing That I Can Say That It Is A Bit Glitchey. When Starting Up

Very Minor, And If It Dose What IT Should Then I Can Live With It......
But Has Been Doing That On All Versions For Me

Guess It GIves It That Hacked Feel.....
and that issue is ....?
clpalmer
Bit confused on the requirements for patched ios70 on 4.2u system. Is this still required if I tell the installer to run on ios249? From the priiloader page, it says "removed need for ES_DIVerify (note: installation still needs the patch on IOS36 or cios but Priiloader it self does NOT) ", which I take to mean that it doesn't need the ios70 patch or am I mistaken?

Digging around some more, I can gather that the patch isn't req'd but possibly trucha still is? Seems to be conflicting info on that, though. If it's just trucha that's req'd, is it sufficient to dop the iso70 or is the patched wad still req'd?
correct, the ios of the system menu doesn't need any patching at all (unless youre using bannerbomb to install priiloader but i highly doubt that :P )

only the ios you need for installing needs to be patched; which is prob IOS36
January 16, 2010 06:15AM
Installed and runs like a dream. Cheers =)

4.2u system with no previous priiloader install, dop'd IOS70 and installed using IOS249 (haven't touched IOS36 at all). Don't see any of the "glitchy-ness" zoobeast is seeing either.
January 16, 2010 02:37PM
I used the installer flawless. I'm on 4.1E. (installed using B and +)
Checked exiting to system menu and HBC, checked various hacks, auto booting to file. All good.

many thanks for this Daco.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2010 02:38PM by WiiJohn.
January 23, 2010 04:40PM
Everytime I turn on my Wii it always goes to the Priiloader menu. I have "autoboot" to System menu but it always goes back. I have "Use system Menu IOS" set to "ON" should I change it to "OFF" and use IOS 249?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login