Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mega Merged smash_legends psp hacking topics

Posted by Arikado 
Re: is there any new psp costom firmware that works on v5.02 yet
February 04, 2009 01:50AM
is this grip shift hack anything lyk the twilight hack?
do I need to OWN the game, or can I just borrow 1

is it out yet?
February 04, 2009 01:53AM
Well I haven't seen anything out for it just yet BUT I am pretty sure that your waiting will be over soon. You will only need to borrow the game not own it. Just wait about a week and I SHOULD have something soon.
February 04, 2009 01:56AM
February 11, 2009 12:48AM
btw just wondering, will I be able to use GBA, N64 and SNES emulators with this hack???
February 12, 2009 10:43PM
Yep, assuming that they exist (I think they do...) I am looking to get something together this week or next for you.
February 16, 2009 12:38AM
YAY! my friend is letting me borrow gripshift on wednsday so I can't wait till the hack is ready:D
February 16, 2009 12:40AM
The hack is definitely not gonna be ready by Wednsday. Sorry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2009 12:40AM by Arikado.
February 16, 2009 12:57AM
he's letting me keep it for a week or two (until I'm done with it) :P
February 16, 2009 01:01AM
You're probably gonna need it for a little while longer than that. Doesnt Dark Alex do the custom firmware? My understanding is that while the hack could be used to potentially install custom firmware, right now nothing exists except a simple defender game for use with the hack. Installing custom firmware with the hack is still a long ways off.
February 16, 2009 01:13AM
so, he`s already beat it so he`ll just let me keep it till I`m done(and if he asks for it back, I`ll just keep ``forgetting it``(I only see him on wednsdays so...)
February 16, 2009 01:55AM
Arikado
You're probably gonna need it for a little while longer than that. Doesnt Dark Alex do the custom firmware? My understanding is that while the hack could be used to potentially install custom firmware, right now nothing exists except a simple defender game for use with the hack. Installing custom firmware with the hack is still a long ways off.

There is a fully hacked HEN version out there. If the PSP of his is not the unhacked motherboard then he just hast to use the HEN kernel, then run the m33 install. My issue is that the site for information is in french. I translate the site and it still doesn't make too much sense.
February 16, 2009 02:08AM
As an owner of a psp myself, I based what I said on my own personal research into the subject. Anyways, I'm just going to shut up know...
gripshift PSP hack
February 23, 2009 07:16PM
dose anyone know when it'll be ready???

also, whats the chance that it will brick my PSP (I have no way of getting another 1 unless the maker of this hack sends me a new 1)

and, once my psp is hacked, will I be able to use the PSP store???
gripshift PSP hack
February 23, 2009 07:19PM
also, will emulators work???
thats the main reason I wanna hack my PSP
Re: Mega Merged smash_legends psp hacking topics
February 24, 2009 01:16AM
who the heck did this, :(
noones gunna answer my questions now.
I'm leaving this STUPID forum
I wanted to just let my other threads die.
SOMONE BETTER FIX THIS :(
February 24, 2009 09:20PM
You contacted me privately about your unpleaseure of my merger, but since you have expressed said unpleasure publicly (and very rudely), I shall respond publicly.

I coducted a merger of your psp hacking topics for a couple of reasons:

1)There were five of them on page one of the offtopic forum's topic list

2)All of your topics centered around running custom firmware on a psp

2.5)To that extent, we dont want to make the offtopic forum look exclusively like a place to get psp hacking help. And with five topics on page 1, thats exactly what it was looking like.

3)None of your topics were "dead". I only consider topics to be "dead" if the poster of a topic is the last poster in the same topic and said topic has not recieved any new posts in 30 days. You were not the last poster in any of your topics.

Now you say, "noones gunna answer my questions now." People would've answered your questions anyway you hadn't stopped posting in your topics. This merger, if anything, brings more attention to your topics because it looks dominant compared to all other offtopic topics. What I'm saying is, I really dont understand your displeasure toward my merger at all. It doesnt breach any rules and it probably helps you in the long run.

Now I have an offer for you, if you wish I will sticky this topic for you. That will only make your topic stand out more. But I'll only do it if you want me to.

Now in the PM you sent me, you asked me to lock or delete this topic. Let me review why a moderator or admin would lock a topic: To preserve useful information when a topic gets out of hand. None of your topics presented me a reason for me to lock them. And this merger certainly doesnt. Heres why I would delete a topic: It is a direct copy of another topic, or contains no useful information and breaches our forum guidelines and I am to lazy to lock and junk it. Consequently, the topic you asked me not to merge has been deleted because it is a direct copy of two of the topics merged into this topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2009 09:21PM by Arikado.
February 25, 2009 04:58AM
@smash_legend
you did kind of ask some questions repeatedly...
(It seemed like you kept asking until you got the answer you wanted...)
April 16, 2009 01:51AM
[www.psp-hacks.com]

Try this and tell me what you get. There is a soon to be a full out hack using this. Just wait about a week and it should work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login