Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have a challenge for anybody who plays Brawl insanely well

Posted by z400100500 
I have a challenge for anybody who plays Brawl insanely well
March 07, 2009 03:27AM
Well, the title says it all. My buddy Hector is unbeatable in brawl and im lookin to crush his ego. Anybody want to help?

(I can't beat him, and by unbeatable i mean he has never lost a wifi match.)

He plays as Wolf a lot, and Lucas too. Im really looking for someone to help me beat him.
Re: I have a challenge for anybody who plays Brawl insanely well
March 07, 2009 04:30AM
Im sure I could kick his ass. Pick a time, post his friend code, and I'll be there.
March 07, 2009 02:42PM
this sounds like fun! Someone ought to record this.

Arikado, I hope you are better at Brawl than at Kart! haha :)
March 07, 2009 02:55PM
thanks arikado, ill get his friend code when i get on again. he's on a crap load during the weekends, so ill call him up a get a time ready. (arragont bastard) and ill post it here
March 07, 2009 02:58PM
Alright, cool. Remember to say what timezone we are playing on. Also, I always play as white marth.

DrLucky
Arikado, I hope you are better at Brawl than at Kart! haha :)
I guess we'll see ;) (Dont worry I'm pretty sure I am)

Edit: Heres my info:

Profile Name: ARIKA
Friend Code: 1590-9179-2409

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 08:10PM by Arikado.
March 07, 2009 10:00PM
oh shit! Matt alaways plays as white marth and he sucks! o well. i called hector at 9 and again at 3 and he was asleep(wtf?) im gonna call him now and get the scoop.ill edit this post as soon as i know

oh, and this is eastern time when i post the time
March 07, 2009 10:16PM
Good. Im in eastern time too. I cant wait for this match. BTW - No cheat codes are allowed.
March 07, 2009 10:29PM
lol he doesn't have the twilight hack or AR or freeloader.

my info is:
fc: 1118-5718-3521
name: BUB
i figured garrett would be too long
March 07, 2009 10:32PM
Kewl man. Pick a time and Im there.

Edit: If I dont show up, thats probably because I didnt see your post ;) because I'm off for a bit now to work on my upcoming library

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 11:00PM by Arikado.
March 08, 2009 02:20AM
ummmmm it's gonna be monday or tuesday cuz we got interim report cards and he's failing math so he's grounded for the weekend. Why only the weekend ill never know. All i know is that his parents have a shit load of money (that explains his iPhone) and i dont know what they do for work. hmmmmmm....

and i still haven't gotten hic code. I'll get it tomorrow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 02:22AM by z400100500.
March 17, 2009 02:14AM
im back!!!!, and hector is waiting for my cooperation. fuck. o well, the fc will be posted within 36 hours if he decides to go to school tommorow. WTF? hes a mexican, yet he celebrates st. pats?!? eh, my red-headed irish buddy celebrates sinco de mayo, cuz that's his b-day. o freakin well. if nobody looks at this page anymore, ill open a new topic showcasing all of my friends' Friend Codes that thety wish to spread around of course.

The preliminary list is:
Dan (monkey face)
Sean (kinda spoiled, ill post his Live username if anybody wants)
Joe (im not the nerd, HE is)
Alex (the pol-ish kid)
James (ill get his friend code if he ever talks)
Hector (the master of brawl)
Rob (guacamoli is his last name, i think)
/l\
l
pronounced Jake-a-melly
March 17, 2009 02:24AM
Sure dude. You or any of your friends at any time you want.

(I wish more wiibrewers would get in on this)
March 17, 2009 02:52AM
ok. I know what you mean, though. practically everybody here has at least one or two games we could play online together,but nooooooo. they have to wait for someone else, right? oh well. and as for hector's fc, i got caught up in my vacation and ill post very soon. Cheers!
March 17, 2009 03:45AM
yeah, I am dying to see how this goes!
March 18, 2009 01:31AM
you won't have to wait much longer, DrLucky! The bastard was at school today, but i hadn't seen him in a week because of my vacation, so i made sure he would give me the code tommorow. So, if all goes well, Hector's ass will be sore from getting kicked by 5pm eastern time tommorow. YAY! He somehow managed to get this set up as a bet, and if Arikado loses, i have to ask out the chick i like, although she already has a boy friend that could kick my ass. But if he loses, he has agreed to dye his hair blonde. He seems to think everybody on wi-fi is a tard, but he's got another thing coming. So he's a typical latin american: doesn't talk much, has long black hair, and will look like shit with blonde hair. Yippee!!! Im gonna go e-mail that night owl right now to remind him.
March 18, 2009 01:47AM
Haha. I'll do my best ;)

Make sure I have his friend code well before then. If I dont show up, try again at 5:30 and 6pm eastern please.
March 18, 2009 02:11AM
aighhhhht. i should have it on here by 2:20 EST if i bring my laptop to school. if not, 2:45ish is when ill post. i only live like a mile from school.
March 18, 2009 02:26AM
Kewl. I get home at 2:45 tomorrow so I'll be waiting.

BTW, make sure you watch this match. Replays of online matches are vastly different than the actual match.
March 18, 2009 03:47AM
i sure as hell will! the whole point is to watch hector's ego deflate before me. so ill watch, but im gonna have some of my other friends watch too. I think its like 5 other people.But if the bastard forgets....he'll be on the floor of the caf to put it blandly. He probably won't forget as he looks forward to this as much as i do. >=) but set it up 1 life stock as he doesn't have expierence with short matches. =)
March 18, 2009 11:38AM
I thought all the online matches were time matches.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login