Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have a challenge for anybody who plays Brawl insanely well

Posted by z400100500 
Re: I have a challenge for anybody who plays Brawl insanely well
March 18, 2009 07:41PM
you can play stock matches with friends. anyways it wont be until saturday cuz the dumb fuck got a 35 on a science test so he's grounded till then. but he also said he'll sneak on tonight and get me the code, so i have to call him at like 9:30. but i don't know his number and when i type in "Hector Rodrieguez" on yellowpages for area code 01507, about 10 entries come up. so im gonna try them all in a little while. i would love to have this sooner, but the soonest time i can do it is friday at my friend alex's b-day party, where we will be playing 99 stock "Outcrop" matches.=) An outcrop match is on the dk falls stage in melee, where there's a small boulder on the right side of the stage. To "claim" the outcrop, you must do a taunt all the way through. so we fight for that boulder. a 99 live match lasts like 25 minutes at most. =) But i'd love to fight you in it. I'll post here on friday while at his party to give the board his code, and mine. i can't play wii until report cards come out, cuz i got a 71 in english. =( oh well. they come out in like 2 weeks, then ill be hooked to wifi again. at least, until the newest version of wii64 comes out.
March 30, 2009 09:51PM
I GOT THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!! Hector's FC is 1805-7940-4741. I just sent a message to arikado asking if he could do it today at 5 EST. If it doesn't go down then, it'll be sometime in the next 2 weeks. i can't keep track of report card times, so when me and him get ours, we'll be open anyday from 2:30 EST to like 9:30 EST (5:30 EST for me =()
March 30, 2009 09:58PM
I'm in an interesting situation ATM. If I dont make 5 eastern, is 5:30 eastern okay?

I should make 5 eastern though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2009 09:58PM by Arikado.
March 30, 2009 10:45PM
Alright, I've created a room and am awaiting someone to join. So have Hector join the room and we'll Brawl.

Edit: By the way, can we make this best out of 3? I may need to lose my first match to warm up :P (I havent played this game in about a month :P)

Edit 2: 5:02 now, I've been waiting since 4:50. Where is Hector?

Edit 3: 5:10?!?!? o.0

Edit 4: 5 ... 20?!?!?!?!?!? (<_<)

Edit 5: 5:36 This is epic fail dude. I've got homework to do now, so let me know when you decide a new time and we'll try again.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2009 11:37PM by Arikado.
March 31, 2009 03:23AM
sorry dude, hector;s being a pussy. i called him at 5 but he wouldn't pick up (but it said he was online? =( ) asshole. yeah, i'll try to set it up for tomorrow. He's kind of, ummmmmm forgetful. or he didn't add you or something. i'll sort this out. sorry for making you wait... and yes, it will be out of 3 cuz he's never counts on his first match (does anybody?) so im really sorry. i'm actually looking at hijacking the webcam in his living room to see what he's up to =) and in an unrelated note, if you set one of your taunts to say hey Pocahontas, he'll get REALLY pissed cuz my buddy alex calls him that and he hates it. i mean, he has enough hair to be a chick, so why not?

Oh, and please, never say "we'll Brawl" again. 0.o that reminds my of this little bastard in my grade that talks about nothing but Sonic and Maplestory. ughhhhhhhhhh
April 05, 2009 05:00AM
I'm up for a match against him. No items good though? I think that the Smash Ball ruins the game when 20 of them keep coming....takes the skill out really fast...

1805-4567-4732 My Brawl code.

EDIT- New Brawl Code- 2965-4708-2924

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2009 02:51AM by S.S._Link.
April 07, 2009 02:41AM
thankx s.s link. Seeing as the posts i've made on other sites are gathering dust, i'll hook you up. His code is: ????-????-????
lol um i left it in my room and im gonna go up in like 10 minutes, so i'll edit my post then. And yes, NO ITEMS AT ALL. The match with arikado was going to feature smash balls, but hector doesn't have ANY balls, so he's opted to have no items on online matches. And another thing, if you want to piss him off, set a custom taunt as "Hey Pocahontas". he hates it when hes called that, so fire away! lol @=) lol elvis smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login