Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Really??

Posted by bg4545 
Really??
March 11, 2009 02:45AM
[url=http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Step-By-Step_Homebrew_Guide
Step-By-Step Homebrew Guide[/url]]If you have any questions about installing Wii Homebrew or you need help with something, feel free to email me at wiibrewhelp@yahoo.com. Please be sure your questions are not already answered here before you ask me.
REMINDER: Questions about WADs or backups (copied or downloaded Wii games) will be ignored. They are illegal and not supported by Wiibrew or myself.

An email sent to me
And now that I wrote i would like to know if posible... where can I find game to download and copy to play, I mean like real copies of the games?
Another email
I recently preformed the twilight hack changing my 3.4 menu to a 3.2u menu. And also put on the homebrewer channel. Everything seemed to work fine but when I go to the any region changer is gives me a warrning: area/sys menu mismatch. When I go into the wii options it does show my menu has downgraded to the 3.2u version but I have had no luck running DVDX, MPlayer, or backup loader software. I put in a disc and it gives me an error. The backup loader gives me a DVD read error 349. Did I miss a step in the hack or do something wrong?
Another email
I have a question about the Wii Homebrew. I have v.3.3U Wii and I have installed Gecko OS. But when I insert ripped DVD, it says "NO DVD" error.
Do you know what I should do?
Another email
I installed Wii Homebrew (incl. Update) and Backuploader like the manual and evrithing seems to be ok.
but my iso’s wont start,its like the wii not recognize them.
Every dvd-r + r or dvd-rw fails to start. How is this possible?
It’s a brandnew Wii and the original games work well (firmware is 3.4)
Can you help me?
Okay, last one
Hi BG4545,
I have a simple question for you that I didn't find the answer.. I want to install Homebrew Channel with the Zelda hack and Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma. It's for my friend. For me, I already installed all of this on my wii. The problem, it's my friend who don't have access to Internet. Me too I don't have Internet now. I know when I installed on my Wii, the installation have requested Internet connection. Can I install all of these without Internet ? And if yes, what is the procedure Please ? Thank you in advance to take the time to answer me. It will be very appreciated. Have a great day.
Can I make the reminder any more clear?
Re: Really??
March 11, 2009 03:36AM
Does that really surprise you?
There is at least one junkyarded post a day, and I can think of 2 places where no back ups is posted, and almost every post in the junk yard states it as well.
March 11, 2009 03:46AM
Well it surprised me only because the email and the reminder are one line apart... and usually people read something that says, "REMINDER"
March 11, 2009 04:02AM
That is excessively unnecessary, people dont read anything anymore, even on here where it is a thread on the board that get the most junkyards, it has its own board and its mentioned in the FAQs, and no one reads the stuff they are supposed to.
March 14, 2009 12:54AM
thats kinda why i thought the junkyard should be changed, just really to annoy the people trying to post in there.
March 14, 2009 05:54AM
I think by calling it like your an idiot or something it will be harsher and make people want to avoid getting posts put in there, I would have posted in it if I had some "junk" i wanted to post, luckily i had none at the time.

Anyway back on topic, i guess during the 12 years wiibrew forums were offline, they managed to make the Anti-piracy thing red so it stands out...doesn't mean it will clear the stupidity though...
March 14, 2009 01:25PM
I've already explained my reasoning behind the name "The Junkyard" so I'd appreciate if you keep all comments about in the feedback and support thread. Finally, dont complain about forums being offline as the forums are a free service to you. If you demand instantaneous chatting action with other wiibrewers in a place that never goes offline, you should really be using the IRC. Believe it or not, work actually gets done there and pirates are banned in all of 2 seconds after coming on.

bg4545, my best reccomendation to you is to block the senders and delete their e-mails. If they're too stupid to get that crap running on their own, then they probably shouldnt be messing with it for the safety of their Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2009 01:26PM by Arikado.
March 14, 2009 02:58PM
Im not complaining about it, i realize it is free and it is ime consuming and not easy to maintain and administer a forum site such as this, the previous post was not to disown the site or the staff in anyway, but rather posting a relative post to the topic at hand.
March 20, 2009 04:23AM
i understand working with the ununderstanding of the public, but people should see the OUTLINE, i goofed trying to help, but the outline still stands. i not standing for myself but, dont ask stupid
Q's....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login