Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Warthog jumping...or rocket jumping?

Posted by z400100500 
Warthog jumping...or rocket jumping?
March 21, 2009 06:32PM
Does anybody else besides me have the misfortune of having to play Halo:CE on a laptop with no mouse? because warthog jumping seems impossible for me unless i use the sheep engine trainer, freeze time, then fire a bunch of rockets st it, unfreeze time, and watch it fly. ican't do it the other way. any help would be appreciated.
Re: Warthog jumping...or rocket jumping?
March 22, 2009 12:03AM
Wow, you can "warthog rocket jump" on Halo? AWESOME! I gonna try that.

On a side note... Uhh, a mouse is not that expensive =P
Re: Warthog jumping...or rocket jumping?
March 22, 2009 12:47AM
to rocket jump, you need to be on the assault on the control room or the silent cartographer. you initiate a warthog jump, then use the rocket launcher you should have found to aim it in a direction. That's if u don't have a trainer =). if you do have the sheep engine +9 trainer from gamewinners.com, you activate invinciblity, infinite ammo, and then play through the level as normal. once you have the rocket launcher, poistion ur warthog anywhere you want. Get REALLLLY far away from it, but make sure u have a straight line of sight to the back of the warthog. use freeze universe. shoot 6 rockets in a row (rockets hang in mid-air cuz they're objects =o.) go back to the warthog, and attemp to get in it. it stops you, but then unfreeze the game. you should be in by the time the rockets hit. you fly really far up, and you fly out of the warthog. control your direction and try to get on top of the level. ive managed to get all 3 warthogs on top of the silent cartographer that way. i made a video of what i did once i was up there. This is the link: [www.youtube.com]

And by the way, im 13 so i don't have a job or any money for that matter, so to me, a mouse IS expensive.

EDIT: I just made a launch technique video...waiting for audio to compress =( i didn't do 2 parts right, so i made a finale in the end. Let's just say i made my invincible person die in a warthog using innumerable plasma grenades. I will post it and edit this post again once it's uploaded.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2009 01:51AM by z400100500.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login