Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What free blogging sites do you reccomend?

Posted by Arikado 
What free blogging sites do you reccomend?
March 22, 2009 08:28PM
Seriously, everytime I try to make a post on my Yahoo 360 blog, Yahoo screws up the post and then refuses to show it for a day or two, and then refuses to let me edit it.

So... I'm moving to a new blogging site.

But where?

I'd like to stay away from blogger and wordpress for the moment. But besides them, there doesnt seem to be very many options available. Well there is one option, turn to the technoligically superior minded WiiBrew community for help.

So what do you reccomend guys (and girls)?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2009 08:28PM by Arikado.
Re: What free blogging sites do you reccomend?
March 23, 2009 09:06PM
for one, how many girls would respond to this without the words Edward Cullen or Twilight in them? none. And i would suggest www.lifehacker.com, but that's a blog for total nerds like moi, including an interesting PPC architecture backup program, but for user made blogs, i would recommend livejournal, which is purty decent, in my opinion. but check out lifehacker if you need anything you think windows nerds could supply, including a re-make of note pad that allows c++ and html code to be written.
cool stuff
March 24, 2009 10:57AM
/\
/\
/\
Uhh, he is asking for a blogging service.

Feel like killing some time, Arikado? You can create an account at 110mb and open a empty website. Then you can install Flatpress...
March 24, 2009 07:55PM
Ummmmmm...yeah i knew that. Livejournal is the blogging service i use but since i didn't use forever it deleted me so it's now under my real name nobody will know it's me. (other than the z at the end)
Mines bout modding GTAIII (i believe i sent arikado a message regarding that when i first joined)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2009 08:31PM by z400100500.
March 31, 2009 04:01PM
I recommend Xomba/Blogger if your looking to monetize. Blogger is owned by google, by the way,
May 08, 2009 09:52PM
Alright, I just set up a Blogger Site: [arikadosblog.blogspot.com] Its already much better than my Yahoo 360 Blog.

Enjoy!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login