Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What browser(s) do you use?

Posted by z400100500 
Re: What browser(s) do you use?
December 27, 2010 03:16AM
No its not dead its 3 days old. I haven't ever tried opera, might have to look at that one.
December 27, 2010 03:46AM
Google chrome all the way. It has lots of the add ons that firefox has, and also runs great.
December 27, 2010 06:49AM
dirtrider73068
No its not dead its 3 days old. I haven't ever tried opera, might have to look at that one.
Did you see the date of the first post? It was dead for over a year.
December 27, 2010 12:19PM
Chrome for me. Firefox takes 3 or 4 minutes to load up with all the add ons I use, Chrome takes 20 seconds maximum once the computer is fully started. And I have all the plugins I need in it too. And you don't have to restart it when you install a new theme or extension.
December 27, 2010 02:17PM
bg4545
dirtrider73068
Did you see the date of the first post? It was dead for over a year.

No I didn't see the first, it looked like it was just started 3 days ago, I didn't check the first post when a new one like this pops up that somebody replied to.
February 22, 2011 12:32AM
FF is the only way I go now days.

On another note: Why is my statement here considered spam?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 12:34AM by zeveroth.
February 22, 2011 01:26PM
Firefox 4.0 beta here, it's awesome.
February 22, 2011 08:06PM
zeveroth
FF is the only way I go now days.

On another note: Why is my statement here considered spam?

There's a bunch of reasons you could trigger the spam filter including typing too fast or using "spammy" words.
February 26, 2011 04:51PM
Oh, so type slower, got it thanks.
May 23, 2011 08:07AM
yes sure google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet was

running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed
[www.ip-details.com]
and it was normal too, hitherto i used firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .
But the only one advantage with firefox is that it has more add ons, which makes things

much easier
August 30, 2011 07:25AM
Chrome is really not at all nice. I too use Mozilla as this has better virus detecting technique and more over the speed of the browser is much better than the others. And this browser is also compatible with the all kinds of files and load the files very easily. So I prefer that one.
May 03, 2012 04:26AM
Gotta love Chrome.

Oh, and, yeah, sorry for the bump. ;)
February 21, 2013 11:00AM
firefox
May 07, 2013 09:17AM
i use google chrome and mozila it is best
March 30, 2014 05:00PM
I use Chrome, but I'm on my computer less and less often. When I'm not on my 3DS Internet Browser (for ease-of-access, not reliability. I'm always on this thing), I use the Chrome iPhone app (which is kind of unstable, but it gets the job done most of the time).

When it comes to Wii browsing, I use the Internet channel except in the rare case where I need to download a file, since any homebrew browsers I've seen tend not to display pages properly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login