Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii-cited? (Excited =P)

Posted by DanielHueho 
Wii-cited? (Excited =P)
March 26, 2009 10:53AM
*System Menu 4.0 (forget the hacking just one second, running games from SD card is just cool)
*Bunch of big-shot games (Madworld and Deadly Creatures is there, and Boom Blox 2, The Conduit, Dragon Quest, Muramasa, Wii Sports Resort)
*Kojima's project for Wii
*Virual Arcade (credit card, here we go...)
*Nintendo discovering that just making games for casual core is not the best idea
*NEW ZELDA (wait, is only for DS... Oh, well, it's a sign, at least =P)

As a gamer, I'm excited with Wii this year. What about you, folks?
Re: Wii-cited? (Excited =P)
March 29, 2009 07:38PM
ummmmm, the only thing im excited about is getting gh4 and, yes, im gonna get that god-damned zelda game. But other than that, Battlefront 3, and maybe hopes for a Starsiege TRIBES homebrew version, im pretty bummed about 09. I mean, where the hell are the mind numbingly hard games like battletoadsand megaman 8? Ninty want to screw me over from lack of hardcoreness. i want to see a super uber hard shooting game, like you against everyone in iraq that ain't miltary. Now THAT would be hard and very fun. Can we get some hardcore games that make GTA look like a damn nursery rhyme? or (god forgive me) make new games for older systems? so overall, i'm sad =(
April 08, 2009 06:34PM
Im Looking Foward To Monster Hunter 3!
April 08, 2009 07:44PM
Is this the counter thread to the Wii Rant? :D

*NEW ZELDA (wait, is only for DS... Oh, well, it's a sign, at least =P)
A new Zelda for the Wii is basicly confirmed. But those games take their time.
April 09, 2009 08:22PM
daniel_c_w
Is this the counter thread to the Wii Rant? :D

Lol...

I want The Conduit so badly... Good thing the game will be released just after my birthday o/
April 11, 2009 08:38PM
oh, shit! i AM wiicitrd now! Call of Duty Modren Warfaer 2 is going to comr out in novrmbre. I think somrbody switchrd my r and e buttons too. yep. i fized it. (my brother sucks) But i sooooo hope call of duty MW 2 will be out for the wii. i was pissed when the original MW didn't. ***herfu****. i lurvvvvvv that game. I'll settle for now. but what's this unconfirmed shit? of course they're comin out with one for the wii.......eventually. i just hope it'ss have GC pad support.
April 12, 2009 02:17AM
z400100500
oh, shit! i AM wiicitrd now! Call of Duty Modren Warfaer 2 is going to comr out in novrmbre. [...] i just hope it'ss have GC pad support.

GC-pad support on a FPS game? On Wii?! Are you insane?
=P
April 12, 2009 03:03AM
no im not insane, but ever since i had my 6,732 kill streak in star wars battlefront 2 on the original xbox (i had that many kills and 0 deaths) i want to cradle a controller and bust some heads. sure, if you have the wii perfect shot it feels like you're holding a gun, but you have to stand to aim in those games, and i have flat feet so i'd play for short amounts of time(4-5 hours)=(. But in battlefront, i had a 22 hour marathon while my parents were in canada. i ate and stuff, but i didn't turn off the 'box from 7am to 5am. i have insomnia, so it don't matter anyways =0. but then again, being a 7 year veteran (do the math, im 13) of tribes, im used to the uber sensitive stick/mouse. im always frustrated at gta:sa mp for slow camera movement. so i may be insane period, i don't think adding GC pad support is bad. either way, live with it. it's my opinion, but seeing as im an american, my opinion won't matter anyway=(
April 12, 2009 03:59AM
Don't worry, I respect your opinion. =)
April 12, 2009 04:10AM
most people don't. and while im ranting, look at my runescape rant. im losing my friend and personal arm rest AJ to it. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i talk about my insomnia there too. at least i skateboard and stuff too. alas, most people think of me as the super nerd, making jokes like im a vampire (goddammit Twilight!) because im very white, i don't have pants that are long enough (5'7 with an 18 waist), i don't go outside at all (i bike, skateboard, play tennis, bmx (2 different things), run cross-country, ride dirtbikes and atvs), i do nothing at all but play video games (see previous box), and im a crazy-ass hacker (i never knew pokemon ROM patches of games i backup were considered crazy-ass hacking) (i do mod game like no tommorow though; gta toy story anyone?). son all in all, people who claim to know me well don't. my friend group of my lunch table are my only non-family friends.

And to stay on topic, i saw something while trawling a minute ago that said that spirit tracks was going to take place 8 years after the phantom hourglass, and mentioned an adult toon link. sweet!!!! let's hope for the real hyrule too, or at least be able to go around the rest of the submerged Hyrule.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login