Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Browser Page

Posted by wildgoosespeeder 
Homebrew Browser Page
September 18, 2009 05:53AM
Whenever I view the the Homebrew Browser page here, the WiiXplorer link takes me to Google Code. I did a little searching for the apps listed and found out that this site has a WiiXplorer page here. Whoever updates the Homebrew Browser page should make a change.

Homebrew Browser
Re: Homebrew Browser Page
September 18, 2009 05:57AM
wildgoosespeeder
Whenever I view the the Homebrew Browser page here, the WiiXplorer link takes me to Google Code. I did a little searching for the apps listed and found out that this site has a WiiXplorer page here. Whoever updates the Homebrew Browser page should make a change.

Homebrew Browser
I don't think that really matters...Does it? I think you could just change it yourself....
September 18, 2009 06:37AM
WaxyPumpkin72
I don't think that really matters...Does it? I think you could just change it yourself....

I could? I thought only staff members who manage the site can do that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2009 06:37AM by wildgoosespeeder.
September 18, 2009 06:42PM
its a wiki - anyone can edit it. you just need to sign up, then you can edit anything you like on the wiki.
September 19, 2009 09:23PM
wildgoosespeeder

Homebrew Browser
Fixed. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login