Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Very strange behavior after installing HBB. Very Big Pixels

Posted by bionboin 
Very strange behavior after installing HBB. Very Big Pixels
October 14, 2009 02:15AM
Can anyone help me? i was installing "homebrew browser". I don't know if the process have finished because all become illegible. Now my wii is impossible to use. The wii boot but wii-menu is constituted of big colored squares. Like very big pixels. No text is legible. If I move wii-remote i see one of this square moving. Like a cursor. Direction is correct. The wii-remote responds ok. All I see is like represented in very very low resolution. No audio. Help me... please!
Re: Very strange behavior after installing HBB. Very Big Pixels
October 14, 2009 02:34AM
Hmmm.... sounds like your video input/output got screwed up somehow. Could you try to plug the wii into a different T.V. and see what it does?
October 14, 2009 06:24PM
This was not caused by the HBB. You don't even "install" the HBB. Somehow you screwed or your TVs display or your Wii's video output.
October 14, 2009 07:59PM
Try pushing the cable connecting your TV to your Wii in at both ends. If that doesnt work, disconnect both ends of the cable and reconnect it.
October 14, 2009 10:56PM
Ok! Thanks. You all are right. The problem isn't the HBB, it was only a randomness. SCART of TV is faulty. Thankyou very much!!!
October 14, 2009 11:08PM
haha. good to know there was no issue. glad you got it fixed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login