Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone have?

Posted by Matando 
Does anyone have?
December 05, 2009 12:01AM
A long time ago loopy released this title decrypted on #dsidev. I'm looking to redownload that file because I want to take a look at it for something. I'm not sharing what, but if anyone has the link to that file, especially you loopy, can someone please send me a link.
Re: Does anyone have?
December 05, 2009 12:03AM
It'd probably be illegal and therefore against forum rules to post a link here, but i guess a PM would be ok. Or you could go on IRC and PM loopy and ask for it.
December 05, 2009 12:07AM
lol, I'm not irc savvy, and I didn't even think about the legality of it because it WAS loopy who gave the file, lol.

**edit
Note to mods, please don't lock or anything, As i didn't intend for this to be an "illegal talk". I'm probably going to just pm loopy for it on irc, if I can figure out how.

Besides, this thread shouldn't become a problem, unlike those "Howz does i load backup threads" lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2009 12:11AM by Matando.
December 05, 2009 12:11AM
yeah, but its a decrypted copyrighted file extracted from the firmware of dsi. anyway, i am against any illegal activity in general, so i'm not gonna help you anymore. sorry (sort of =P)
December 05, 2009 12:13AM
Lol, I am too, but But some things slip with me because I use it only if I have to and for development purposes only. I never distribute illegal files. nor do I support piracy. :)
December 05, 2009 12:16AM
It actually might be legal depending on how its generated (unless someone who knows there stuff specifically said its not legal). Anyway, if you really want it, just go ask loopy.
December 05, 2009 12:21AM
Arikado
It actually might be legal depending on how its generated (unless someone who knows there stuff specifically said its not legal). Anyway, if you really want it, just go ask loopy.

? What do you mean "how its generated"? Do you mean "If its extracted and decrypted by you, its legal"? If so, that aint gonna happen, cause loopy aint sharing the common key.
December 05, 2009 12:22AM
lol, but that's my objective... to find the common-key myself :p. I have an Idea!

**edit... grrr... not getting answer, lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2009 12:24AM by Matando.
December 05, 2009 12:30AM
SifJar
What do you mean "how its generated"?
Like how save files are legal because of how they are generated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login