Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lego indiana jones : Out of stock everywhere !

Posted by TheDrev 
Lego indiana jones : Out of stock everywhere !
July 28, 2010 09:27AM
Hi there. I think everyone noticed that Lego Indiana 1 is out of stock,
Why do I say that, not for begging a lego game or complain on my stupudity of updating my wii, but to mention that's the first time that a game is sold so much because of ... awsome graphics ? neat gameplay ? No ! because of a programming flow :/ or maybe it has been forbid by nintendo (which is sad too, I used to play lego in my childhood and I like Indiana, that game don't looks that bad...)

By the way, since I was at the mall I buy the new Xbox, that kicks asses, I'll try to run some C#/XNA code as I readed that it can do it. No troll here, but nintendo have to do something like that. After all, we love nintendo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2010 09:40AM by TheDrev.
Re: Lego indiana jones : Out of stock everywhere !
July 28, 2010 05:21PM
Yeah, it can be a bit hard to find locally since it's a bit old. Try looking in the used games section of your local video game retailer or try looking online.

Also, you can use an NTSC copy of Brawl in lieu of Lego Indiana Jones.

Hopefully new exploits will be released to widen the amount of games which can be used.
July 28, 2010 06:15PM
Arikado: Looks like he's in France so NTSC Brawl won't do any good.
July 28, 2010 07:22PM
Is there anything like half.com in France? I've got old games from it before. Or even Amazon.com sells used games via private sellers. Or is there a store like Gamestop in France that sells used.
July 28, 2010 07:46PM
Amazon ships most places, so I'd advise checking there. [www.amazon.fr] I guess.

EDIT: For example, [www.amazon.fr] - English import, but it should work fine AFAIK as they're both PAL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2010 07:48PM by SifJar.
July 29, 2010 08:59AM
Thanks, I've buy the one at amazone, the only place I saw this game... there was 8 yesterday and 4 now.
It's strange that Lego Indiana Jones is so difficulte to find, come on it's not that old, and there are plenty of XBOX 360 and PS3 versions in stores and older games.

@Arikado how do you figured that ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 01:48PM by TheDrev.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login