Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Rant

Posted by ninjafish1990 
Re: Wii Rant
September 11, 2009 07:38AM
I have an iMac running Mac os X leopard. Its awthum. :)
Although i also have a pc with vista sitting right next to it on my desk. It is also awthum. :P
September 11, 2009 07:42AM
yeah, I don't have any decent non-macs, all I have is an old Thinkpad T21 with many hardware issues, such as a keyboard that comes off, an ethernet port that I have to remove the keyboard, push down on it, and then MAYBE it'll work, and then pull the ethernet cable tight so it'll hold. OH! and the ribbon cable that connected the monitor to the mobo ripped halfway, so in order to use it I have to use the only VGA monitor in my house, my HDTV, which I only get to use late at night, so it's kinda pointless, and it refuses to display anything on my TV if I'm running Linux, so there's another downside. On the upside, if I'm absolutely desperate, I can run non-PPC tools for the Wii *cough*NUSD*/cough* because that's all I do with it anymore.
September 11, 2009 09:49PM
We are going off topic, we have to get back to flaming about whether nintendo are a complete load of prats or whether they are just lucky
September 11, 2009 09:53PM
I say neither, I say they just made a good product, hence why it's selling. Even if I didn't have homebrew, I'd still love my wii (and in fact I did love it before I had homebrew)
September 11, 2009 10:17PM
cactusjack901
I say neither, I say they just made a good product, hence why it's selling. Even if I didn't have homebrew, I'd still love my wii (and in fact I did love it before I had homebrew)
me too!!
September 11, 2009 10:24PM
darklink
cactusjack901
me too!!
Me 3! :)
September 12, 2009 04:40AM
yay 3 wii lovers!!! lol
September 15, 2009 07:37PM
WaxyPumpkin72
darklink
cactusjack901
me too!!
Me 3! :)
Mii too!
(kind of)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login