Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

runescape sucks!

Posted by z400100500 
runescape sucks!
April 12, 2009 03:59AM
i need a target to vent at, and i've found it. a year ago, all of my friends played it, including me. now, we all quit it and our friend that still plays is level 107. goddammit! How do you lose your life like that?!?! He's siad to me about 4 months ago "Garrett, i just got level 99 in hunting yesterday, and i got the skill cape too!" WHO CARES?!?!?!? He's paying to play too. screw that. runescape is for the weak-minded, and all my friends, and me, broke away. But he's still brainwashed. every time i try to give him something better to do (play on wi-fi, play battlefront over the internet, try to get him to play a different rpg), he asks me why should he stop. i go for "it's brainwashing you, subliminal messages, ur addicted, blah blah blah. be he says "is u and Tribes any different?" Yes, me playing starsiege tribes is different! In Tribes, you actually have to communicate with people, not just asking "wht's ur atk lv?" and he thinks im wierd for NOT playing runescape. But i view it as the Dark Side. If you don't succumb, fine. but AJ is up to his not to high ears in "atk" "str" "def" "rng" "mage" "hp" "mem", and other abbreviations. i Do log on once in a while to talk to him and try to pry him away, but it never works. and whenever i log on, he's on. 3am? no problem. he doesn't have insomnia, yet he's up 24/7. i do, so my schedule looks like "6am:wake up, go to school 2:30: get home from school, go on wiibrew, then play games, call people, etc, etc 5pm: start making supper 7:finish cleaning up 7:30: check wiibreew again, read, etc 8:30-11:30: computer 11:30 go to bed. with him its get up play runescape, go to school, come home, play runescape, eat supper, play runescape, play wii, go to bed. he's losing it. i will edit this with more rants once i call him and yell at him, and read him this.
Re: runescape sucks!
April 12, 2009 04:13AM
I never played runescape or any other MMO actually, I played PSO for a while recently, and had a lot of fun with that and hope to get back into it once things settle at work and school.
April 12, 2009 04:33AM
yea, PSO:BB is one of my favorite mmorpgs. i say that cuz my favorite mmo is an mmofps. but anyway, im a level 47 Hucast with twin katanas, and i haven't played in like a couple months cuz my older brother deleted it off our computer. but now that he has a laptop, i've put my stuff back on. I put san andreas back on, which takes up 1/5 of our small HDD. in a year, once i can get a job (damn child labor laws can't work until im 14 shit), ill work at mc donalds so i can buy a decen 50 to 80 gig drive. but still, DO NOT play runescape. it'll suck you in faster than meth.
double dose of ranting: Music in the youth
April 12, 2009 04:54AM
what i think is music and what the "popular kids" think is music is very different. let's take a look, shall we?

Garrett: Nerd
Genre:Straight Edge, Hardcore Punk, Ska, not mainstream
Bands: Casey Jones, Liferuiner, Cheap Help, Bishop, Streetlight Manifesto, Catch 22, NOFX, Pat Benetar
Looks for in music: a message, catchy tunes, well composed

Popular kids:
Genre: mainstream out the ass!
Bands: Jonas Brothers, Dragonforce, NOFX, Ice Cube, other rappers
Looks for in music: excessive swearing for no reason, heavy ass, means nothing, talks about most drugs and how they're cool, composed like shit, and they HAVE to be popular and present an image, of, well, popularity. So no nerd will set foot at their concerts.

Real music is one that serves a purpose, not some big band that says "we need 6 more songs to make our next multi-million dollar album", real music is composed to be ear candy, not dragonforce more-repetitive-than-a-Dr.-Seuss-book shit. And real music most likely isn't mainstream, and it certainly isn't rap. if a genre meets any of these criterias, it's real. if not, it's just a money making scheme. some of the purest genres: Ska, Ska-punk, hardcore punk, straight edge punk, and ska-punk in the new wave sub-genre. that's most of the ranting for tonight; i burned most of my anger in that. next time it'll be an excerpt from a book im typing called "The Bane of Peace", well, that's the working title. no details yet! i know im a nerd to type my own book. I'm done with 4 chapters so far.
April 12, 2009 02:52PM
Runescape sucks.
Tibia sucks.
Most MMORPGs, actually, sucks.
April 12, 2009 04:33PM
yeah, but there's money to be made, so it's overpopulated with WoW stuff, WoW isn't bad, as long as you play on a private server as to not pay 15$ a month. Team atom is a good one. ill edit this later with more ranting
April 12, 2009 04:35PM
We need to create a "z400100500 rants about the world" topic XD
April 12, 2009 06:26PM
yeah, especially cuz i rant at least once a day on various sites. Be nice too just group it together. I think I'll do that now. Thanks for the idea!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login