Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

10 Years later.

Posted by aujakev 
10 Years later.
October 29, 2019 11:08PM
Aujakev here,

I'm honestly surprised that this forum is still online, though it's not surprising it's not active. I have a lot of great memories here, I remember coming here almost everyday after school to see what the latest homebrew or hack was going on with the wii. l still had dial up so i had to download every homebrew app using a 56k connection, it took forever! Hell, i remember when Arikado was still just a moderator. Anyways, I still have my wii, It gathers dust now a days, but sometimes I play some Super Mario Galaxy. I doubt anyone is going to see this post but hey, I still love my wii and this forum is a blast from the past for me. Hope everyone is doing well.

Wii Love Nintendo!

-Aujakev
Kevin
Re: 10 Years later.
November 06, 2019 05:38PM
I had to search the home page for 2019 because the forum does a poor job of highlighting new posts! But alas such is the state of the scene maybe it will get a boost in 20 years when all the servers get shut down for all this new online based consoles. Eitherway I still pump out some new wii homebrew stuff from time to time. Current working on updating NA but you can see my newer stuff on my wiibrew profile. have a good day. :)

Check out my Wiibrew User Page for my project
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login