Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A notice on how having the HBC installed may affect your warranty and repair costs

Posted by Arikado 
A notice on how having the HBC installed may affect your warranty and repair costs
April 24, 2009 04:45AM
[hackmii.com]

Its a pretty interesting read overall. Bushing makes a few very good points and reveals many interesting developments.

(And marcan posts once (...so far) in the comments :O )

I posted this topic because I want to bring these important developments to the attention of as many people as possible.

Also, if someone sends a Wii in for repairs with the HBC installed; I (and I'm sure many others) would be interested to know how much you paid Nintendo for your repair.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 04:52AM by Arikado.
I'm so happy for not having official technical support from Nintendo here =P
Anyway, I can't believe this. Nintendo charging users because they have homebrew installed?
Just stupid, if they are going to actually do that.
@DanielH:

You are in Spain, right? Doesn't every Wii from down there get send to NOE for repairs?
@daniel_c_w

Spain? LOL. No, pal, South America.
I am sorry
Well, since we know Japan will eventually rule the world, this is just the first step. And if i remember correctly, Daniel, you said you live in Brazil right? Gotta love my rant posts. Speaking of which, my website is now up, and as soon as i find the link, we will be graced my me using a webcam to rant instead. XD
z400100500
Well, since we know Japan will eventually rule the world, this is just the first step.

hahahahahahaha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login