Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

.zip extractor

Posted by wiiman 
Re: .zip extractor
July 17, 2009 01:56AM
I feel guilty. all of you (exept some) think im asking for PSP homebrew. im NOT! although z400100500 has a pretty bright idea. can someone make a cIOS or something that can allow people to connect PSP to the wii and identify it as a flash drive for any app?
now THAT would be great
July 17, 2009 02:01AM
daniel_c_w
I still think, that Wiiman is asking for a Zip-like program on the Wii, or anything else, that can help him (see bg4545#s post)
Maybe WiiMan can clarify it.

Anyway, I think such a program could be helpfull, and should be made.

You are SOOO right. man! why cant people think more like you?!?!?
July 27, 2009 08:55AM
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT PSP HOMEBREW?!?!? i want a .zip extractor for the wii. can it be done? if not can you at least make something that can allow the psp to enter usb mode wia wii usb ports?
July 27, 2009 11:40AM
(what a random post)
July 27, 2009 03:35PM
I thought it enters usb mode once you plug in the cable into the psp.... maybe i shouldn't leave it hanging from my PSP. It garners funny looks. =p
August 08, 2009 07:18AM
SifJar
aw, rage. shouldnt have updated. ;)

you have no idea how furious i am. is HEN for 5.50 comming anytime soon?!?!?!?!?!??!
August 08, 2009 07:20AM
z400100500
I thought it enters usb mode once you plug in the cable into the psp.... maybe i shouldn't leave it hanging from my PSP. It garners funny looks. =p

you know what would be great? that the homebrew channel accepted the psp usb mode.now THAT would be awesome. that way you could have an apps folder on the memory stick and access homebrew from there. ITS AWESOME!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2009 07:21AM by wiiman.
August 08, 2009 10:03PM
Hm, it WOULD be odd to see a PSP plugged into a Wii, but I don't think the file systems are identical. But it's got to be worth a try.

The letter Z doesn't mean anything. =p
August 11, 2009 11:04AM
It should work fine. Remove your Wii's SD card, connect PSP and enter USB mode, start HBC. It complies with USB standards, and uses a regular FAT32 filesystem, there is no reason it shouldn't work. Just put your apps folder on your PSP's memory stick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login