Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

low activity

Posted by Xylite 
low activity
August 06, 2008 05:34AM
recently, both on this site, and the older one, i have been much less active, i apoligize for that, and ill be active again once my new laptop gets here, my comp is old, and crap, and does almost nothing i need it to, so im upgrading, i also plan on finishing some programing come the time my laptop gets here.
Re: low activity
August 06, 2008 06:39AM
It's alright ^_^...I did notice that...I was hoping it wasn't because people were mean to you.
August 08, 2008 05:18PM
lol, some people are mean some arent, dosent matter to me, it dont bother me, i dont expect everyone to like me.
but no, its just cuz my computer sux bad
August 10, 2008 03:38AM
well, last night the HD on my win 98 crashed after it was working perfectly for 10 years, instead of throwing it out or buying new parts for it I am trying to get it running using either a linux live CD or the FreeDOS Live CD. So far I am not used to linux at all so it's kinda neat trying it and I spent a couple hours playing around with the DOS which I am pretty good with now, only problem is I tried loading openGEM or SEAL so I could have a GUI for it but I couldn't get either of them to work.

It seems like everyone's activity is a little low since there are less topics to reply to after changing the forum.
August 10, 2008 06:58AM
My 98 died two years ago :'(
August 13, 2008 02:19AM
mines not that out dated >.> but i try to keep up with the technology as much as possible, and when my cs3 starts glitching and screwing up, because of ram or graphics which ever one, and i cant play the guild wars, its time for a new computer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login