How to get Dolphin to run Wii HomeBrew Channel
August 20, 2009 08:14PM
The latest version of Dolphin can no boot the Wii Menu, and I have found instructions on how to get it to boot the Wii Menu. I haven't tested, in fact I am in the process of doing but this has been confirmed by quite a few people so I am assuming it is fine.

Download and extract the Dolphin emu from the executable or zip whatever you want. Then use your favorite nand dumper (it only works with your favourite one ;-)) to dump your wii nand. You should then copy the folders that were from you nand into the user/wii directory found in the directory in which dolphin was extracted to.

It should load up your wii and you should see HBC somewhere.

Note: Do not upload your nand dump for conveniance unless you have not bought anything from the Wii Shopping Channel using a credit card as your credit card information is stored on the nand which could then be extracted from the dump.

Dolphin is very unstable, I will not provide any support for it other than interpretation of the instructions, I am not liable for any damage do this at your own risk.
Re: How to get Dolphin to run Wii HomeBrew Channel
August 23, 2009 04:36PM
i've got a nand.bin dump how do extract it?
August 23, 2009 04:46PM
try dumping your NAND with FSToolbox instead. Then it will be extracted already. Just run it and press 1 and wait for it to finish.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2009 04:48PM by SifJar.
August 23, 2009 08:30PM
i currently have no access to my wii, now what.
August 23, 2009 09:50PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login