Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

can some 1 help plz

Posted by pieisownage 
can some 1 help plz
September 23, 2009 09:39PM
hey if anyone can do me a favor and plz make me a wii shop channel logo with 60 x 60 pixels if you can thanks :).... if your wondering why im doing this (probobly not) well its because im makeing an ipod touch theme when its done i might post some pics of it only if u guys say that you want it....
so if anyone can get me this pic thanks :)

LIKE THE ONE FOR INSTALLER

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 10:19PM by pieisownage.
Re: can some 1 help plz
September 24, 2009 04:59AM
I'd like to have that theme, But I'm not very artistic, sorry :(
September 24, 2009 09:49PM
hey guys here is a lil pic of the theme iv bin working on but its not done yet i still have more work to do if you want this theme how it is right now pm me or post on this topic thanks

new lockscreen i made :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2009 11:47PM by pieisownage.
September 24, 2009 10:50PM
nice theme
September 24, 2009 11:16PM
darklink
nice theme
thanks
September 25, 2009 12:55AM
pieisownage
hey guys here is a lil pic of the theme iv bin working on but its not done yet i still have more work to do if you want this theme how it is right now pm me or post on this topic thanks

new lockscreen i made :)

I'd take it. Very nice...
September 25, 2009 01:50AM
if you want this theme NOW here is the link its not finished yet if you dont know how to SSH ill help if you need anything :)

[www.mediafire.com]

[UPDATE 4!]
NEW in update 4... a new icon for winterboard

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2009 05:10PM by pieisownage.
September 25, 2009 04:14AM
Dude, those are awesome. Good job!!!
September 25, 2009 05:43AM
What else are you trying to do?
September 25, 2009 06:06AM
now i want an ipod touch
September 25, 2009 06:16AM
darklink
now i want an ipod touch
Lol, I know. I was thinking about getting one anyway (and jaikbreaking it :D), but now I want it even more. I didn't know you could install themes!
September 25, 2009 07:28AM
Winterboard my friend (yeah... I just need a new iPod (I'm on a Mac, and have a large library, so it's easier to use iTunes (which doesn't suck on Macs) rather than migrate my library anywhere else))

....too many parentheses... oh well
September 25, 2009 02:21PM
WaxyPumpkin72
darklink
now i want an ipod touch
Lol, I know. I was thinking about getting one anyway (and jaikbreaking it :D), but now I want it even more. I didn't know you could install themes!

Really? You know that themes are one of the main purposes for jailbreaking, right? (there's tons of other cool stuff too)
September 25, 2009 06:12PM
TopGun96
WaxyPumpkin72
darklink
now i want an ipod touch

Really? You know that themes are one of the main purposes for jailbreaking, right? (there's tons of other cool stuff too)

I wouldnt say main purpose - I'd say stuff like backgrounding apps and unofficial apps are slightly more important. Not that I have an iPhone/iPod touch. :(
September 25, 2009 06:26PM
SifJar
TopGun96
WaxyPumpkin72
darklink
now i want an ipod touch

I wouldnt say main purpose - I'd say stuff like backgrounding apps and unofficial apps are slightly more important. Not that I have an iPhone/iPod touch. :(
Yeah, thats what I was thinking.
September 25, 2009 07:39PM
g_man
What else are you trying to do?
im going to add more features to the theme and more app logos im not sure what to do right now so if you guys want anything on the theme that might be good plz let me know thanks
September 25, 2009 07:57PM
another thing you should check the link that i posted sometimes im updating itright now it says update the one now next will say update 2 and so on.... for this update i added wii sounds when u unlock it makes the wii menu sound another sound when lock mails sent recieve mail and so on so yea....
September 25, 2009 09:47PM
Great news just added this theme to Cydia it may be in there within 24 hours :). if for some reason im NOT ABLE TO UPDATE on cydia recent updates will be here. also if i CAN UPDATE on cydia i will still post updates here just incase

~~ current wii theme version 4

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2009 05:09PM by pieisownage.
September 26, 2009 04:14AM
WaxyPumpkin72
SifJar
TopGun96
WaxyPumpkin72
darklink
now i want an ipod touch

if you actaully read my post entirely... It says that themes are one of the main things
September 26, 2009 04:16AM
TopGun96
WaxyPumpkin72
SifJar
TopGun96
WaxyPumpkin72
darklink
now i want an ipod touch

if you actaully read my post entirely... It says that themes are one of the main things
I see. Sorry.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login