Re: Wii, 360, or PS3?
October 08, 2009 12:21AM
Arikado
Anyone who places Sony in 3rd is retarded.

You're getting a blue-ray player for the same price as a console with no blue ray and no good video-out cables and no wifi and no free online services and no decent games (it's called XBOX360 in case you couldn't figure it out ;-) ).

i wasnt placing sony in 3rd i said i hated sony, and btw i like xbox better because on my opinion it has better games and it also has a nice interface(or watever its called, the menu thingy(im from mexico and thats what its called here))
i dont care about bluray, 25 gigs of storage, or hd, i just want a good gaming console and for me its the xbox 360
October 08, 2009 03:15AM
PS3
Wii
Xbox 360

I played both ps3 and xbox 360 and I enjoyed the ps3 more and the wii beats the 360 because of the
homebrew and its the only system I have left
October 09, 2009 11:07PM
Arikado
Anyone who places Sony in 3rd is retarded.

You're getting a blue-ray player for the same price as a console with no blue ray and no good video-out cables and no wifi and no free online services and no decent games (it's called XBOX360 in case you couldn't figure it out ;-) ).

i personally fail to find how an opinion mekes you mentally incompetent. XP
oh well
p.s. am i the only one who cant tell the diffrence between 720p and 1080p (or blue ray and hd-dvd for that matter)
October 10, 2009 02:02PM
XBOX360 has more new JRPGs, thus it wins.

Wii can play all SFC RPGs, and soon all PSX RPGs (not to mention Tales of Symphonia), so it wins to a rather frightening degree.

PS3 wins if and only if it has backwards compatibility (thus affording access to PSX and PS2 RPGs).

Being able to play Live a Live and Tales of Phantasia is hard to beat, though, so I'd say the Wii.
October 12, 2009 09:22AM
There is no real excuse for 360 not having wifi, i'll admit that.

It works out better than DS/Wii WiFi which isnt moderated at all where you can really see that nintendo doesnt give a damn about your online experience where you're being killed by someone using action replay or overtaken by someone with infinite boost. Developers can't even release there games at full potential on the Wii - 360 is THE online console.

Would you pay for that?----^
If so you most certainly are a sucker.

XBL is moderated, has voice wifi up to 7 other people in a party or however many people are talking in game chat, downloadable demos/games/videos, online protection better than stupid friend codes which defeat the point of playing online with other people you dont know - THATS THE IDEA, and it certantly isnt a constant lagfest on every game (not to mention SSBB) - It deserves to be paid for.

The list can only go on but I am not a Microsoft fanboy (not to mention I hate Microsoft for some things they do, like the adapter being overpriced) - I just have my preferences

I also laughed hard at Arikado, maybe I don't want a blu-ray disc player cause I can see that it's a cheap way to bump up the price on already released dvds without there being a significant and worth the money difference in quality. And not to mention 360 pretty much every game the ps3 has bar a few like killzone, mgs4 etc, by saying that 360 has no decent games you've just slandered pretty much over 50% of the games on ps3 XD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2009 09:29AM by Lemonbox.
October 12, 2009 09:31AM
Did I also mention that placing a thread like this on any of the ps3/wii/360 community thread is biased if you actually wanted decent statistics but I doubt your making a graph over there =p
October 12, 2009 08:17PM
1. Wii
2. PS3
3. Xbox 360

There's one thing about the Wii: Homebrew is so god damn simple! That's the main redeeming quality of that. And I will forever hate Microsoft and all its products for the fact that me and my buddy got the RROD on his 360....after about 10 freaking minutes of game play! Playing MY copy of KOTOR! At least I got the disk out. And I don't watch movies so the PS3 isn't of much use to me...
October 12, 2009 09:33PM
Lemonbox
I also laughed hard at Arikado, maybe I don't want a blu-ray disc player cause I can see that it's a cheap way to bump up the price on already released dvds without there being a significant and worth the money difference in quality. And not to mention 360 pretty much every game the ps3 has bar a few like killzone, mgs4 etc, by saying that 360 has no decent games you've just slandered pretty much over 50% of the games on ps3 XD
I will laugh hard at you when you end up putting one of these in your home. As was the case with VHS, new movies will eventually stop being released in DVD format forcing you buy a blue-ray or well... Not watch new movies. No difference in quality? I think you have lemon juice in your eyes...
October 13, 2009 11:25PM
Perhaps your right, perhaps im easy to please, but I can tell you there is a significant difference between vhs and dvd - any fool could tell you that. No bulky cassete, no jumping, clear audio etc.

There hasn't really been that kind of revolution with blue-ray. It isn't really in huge demand obviously showing people either aren't ready or not impressed by blu-ray.

Also after taking a quick peek in the nearest game store may i change my previous statistic involving the amount of ps3 games that are on 360 to around 80% =p
October 14, 2009 08:03PM
have you watched a blu-ray movie on a full HD TV (1080p, nothing else, some claim to be HD, but aren't) with the correct connections (HDMI)? Neither have I, but I am told it is noticibly better quality than a DVD. Also, considering a single layer blu-ray can hold twice as much as a dual layer DVD, theres much more room for extra features and better quality video. And it its a TV series, you can get more episodes per disc.
October 15, 2009 11:27AM
People
PS3 haz blueray dizc

Cool, but can we talk about the games?
/flamer

XDDDDDDDD
October 15, 2009 06:21PM
DanielHueho
People
PS3 haz blueray dizc

/flamer

XDDDDDDDD

sure. They're much better than 360, because there's more exclusives: Resistance, Killzone, MotorStorm, Rachet and Clank, Uncharted, Gran Turismo , Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy XIII, the list goes on....

On 360, there's Gears and Halo, which are decent enough, but tbh, I didnt think Halo was much better than other shooters I've played. And there's a few temporarily exclusive games like Mass Effect, but its on PS3 now too I believe.

The one thing I like about the 360 over the PS3 is the controller. I reckon it is the perfect joypad style controller. If someone could make a hack to use the 360 controller with a PS3, that'd be the best console by far.
October 15, 2009 06:50PM
SifJar
DanielHueho
People
PS3 haz blueray dizc

/flamer

XDDDDDDDD

sure. They're much better than 360, because there's more exclusives: Resistance, Killzone, MotorStorm, Rachet and Clank, Uncharted, Gran Turismo , Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy XIII, the list goes on....

On 360, there's Gears and Halo, which are decent enough, but tbh, I didnt think Halo was much better than other shooters I've played. And there's a few temporarily exclusive games like Mass Effect, but its on PS3 now too I believe.

The one thing I like about the 360 over the PS3 is the controller. I reckon it is the perfect joypad style controller. If someone could make a hack to use the 360 controller with a PS3, that'd be the best console by far.

That is why I love the PS3. Ratchet And Clank FTW*1337!
October 15, 2009 07:43PM
metroid_maniac
That is why I love the PS3. Ratchet And Clank FTW*1337!

This is why I would love a PS3 lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login