Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Whats your perferred type of music??

Posted by chey_Zx 
Whats your perferred type of music??
October 10, 2009 03:11AM
just curious what kind of music diffrent perferr...
(hope its not to off topic(sorry if it is))
Re: Whats your perferred type of music??
October 10, 2009 04:15AM
Hmmm.....I'd say I'm open to most genres, excluding country. My favorite would probably be an edgy-ish alternative sound, kind of like Breaking Benjamin and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

I also dislike most rap. It all kind of sounds the same, music wise. IMO, the biggest problem with country and rap is the LAME lyrics.

P.S. I've wanted to make a topic like this before...I though it would be too off topic though. If this wasn't junkyarded, I don't think this topic would be. :/
October 10, 2009 01:07PM
yeah i like mostly like classic rock (60's and 70's stoner rock(although i am not a stoner =p)) and yaeh i pretty much agree with you on country (althoughth SOME very old country sounds good (modern country sounds more like pop) and rap just plain sucks ( they can resist using the work F*** every couple word, and always emphasize or how they grew up in the getto and or were dirt poor)
October 10, 2009 02:07PM
personally i like Christian rock (as I am a Christian, obv), and, secular music-wise, I like alternative rock.
October 10, 2009 08:09PM
SifJar
personally i like Christian rock (as I am a Christian, obv), and, secular music-wise, I like alternative rock.
Yeppers. Me too! :)

chey_Zx
they can resist using the work F*** every couple word, and always emphasize or how they grew up in the getto and or were dirt poor
Yes, that is a BIG problem. They need to be more creative. Honestly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2009 08:10PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
October 10, 2009 08:13PM
chey_Zx
rap just plain sucks ( they can resist using the work F*** every couple word, and always emphasize or how they grew up in the getto and or were dirt poor)

He asked about music.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2009 08:14PM by SifJar.
October 10, 2009 09:06PM
Lol, if rap is music, than pigs can fly....Actually, i guess swine flu, but that doesn't count. :P
October 10, 2009 09:52PM
Courtesy of WaxyPumpkin72, you're getting locked up for getting too offtopic.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.