Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Asus BT21 and Wiimote

Posted by MudRat_02 
Asus BT21 and Wiimote
November 22, 2009 03:55AM
Hi guys,

I was looking to muck about with some of the Wiimote functions on my pc then go from there. I currently have the Asus BT21 v2.0 EDR bluetooth adapter, and it apparently works with the Wiimote.

This list of compatible bluetooth devices suggests that it works with the Wiimote, and I have used the drivers suggested. The adapter detects the wiimote, and then I do the pairing without code, however the wiimote's lights just continue to flash indefinately. Glovepie can get it to vibrate .ect, however it seems to be incapable of returning values. I noticed next to this device on the list it says 'skip the pairing process'. What is this supposed to mean? Surely you cannot use the Wiimote without first pairing it (unless I have misunderstood). If someone could tell me where I've gone wrong it would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Just to clarify, If I have glovepie or wiinremote open, they indicate that there is a wiimote present and then it says that the remote is disconnected if I remove the device from the bluetooth devices. Still, there is no other evidence of output in either program.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2009 04:05AM by MudRat_02.
Re: Asus BT21 and Wiimote
April 15, 2010 11:42PM
HELO
DO YOU KNOW HOW I CAN SKIP PAIRING WHEN I USE ASUS BT21 WITH WIIMOTE?
I CAN'T FIND THE PASS KEY FOR THE WIIMOTE AND THE SKIP PAIRING FROM THE SETUP.
THANKS!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login