Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fortune Telling Channel

Posted by zunpara 
Fortune Telling Channel
December 07, 2008 06:38AM
Does anyone know where I can get a wad for the Wii Fortune telling Channel. I dont care if its in Japanese.
Re: Fortune Telling Channel
December 07, 2008 09:50AM
Good bye
December 07, 2008 06:17PM
?? Is that a website
December 07, 2008 06:58PM
zunpara
?? Is that a website
He said goodbye because your topic is asking for an illegal copy of a channel. Thus, an admin will soon move this lock this topic and move it to The Junkyard.
December 07, 2008 07:03PM
Yes, yes it is... Type it into a search engine and go there... and don't come back...
December 07, 2008 07:09PM
Indeed, don't come back. Pirates like you give the homebrew scene a bad reputation.
December 07, 2008 09:04PM
srry, but isnt it a free channel in Japan Anway? I just want to see what it looks like scince its probably never coming anywhere else...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2008 09:06PM by zunpara.
December 07, 2008 11:32PM
Just because something is free, doesn't necessarily make it legal to obtain copies. The japanese will acquire a license when they download the product via the Wii Shop. Regardless of whether it is free or not, they have been granted that license, you haven't.

If all you want to do is look at it, search for a review or YouTube video or something. I'm sure you'll find something
December 08, 2008 01:13AM
ok, hopefully we get a special channel to make things even
December 08, 2008 04:28PM
zunpara
ok, hopefully we get a special channel to make things even
You used to be able to get this channel by changing your Wii's shop region to Japanese. You still can, but now you have to delete your Wii Shop account and all registered titles in order to change region.
If you still want to do this, what you're looking for is AnyRegion Changer.
December 15, 2008 06:53AM
Thanks, so is it legal to get it through any region changer? If it is, ill get it!
December 18, 2008 12:02AM
If you do, then you can't download any games from the VC again... unless you want them ALL to be in Japanese.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login