Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remove

Posted by WikiFSX 
Remove
January 22, 2010 01:08AM
Basically, this was to see if there was a filtering system for banned stuff. The original post contained some illegal stuff that did not cause pirate.swf to come up, so I deduced that there was not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 01:09AM by WikiFSX.
Re: Remove
January 22, 2010 01:38AM
What do you mean "pirate.swf"? Is that supposed to be what pops up when there is illegal content?
January 22, 2010 02:21AM
Click the "Post" button twice without marking the check box on the New Topic post page. The first time, a dialog box reading "Try again." comes up, and the second time, you are sent to pirate.swf.

I was trying to figure out if mentioning WiiBrew-banned content would also send you to pirate.swf. It does not.
January 22, 2010 02:24AM
There are censoring features for the forum but I think it's best not to turn them on in the event that something useful is removed. And censoring links is useless thanks to sites like tinyurl.
January 25, 2010 08:11PM
"Try again" is a courtesy feature so you don't have to lose your post data if you accidentally forget to click the checkbox.

There is no censorship, it's just in-your-face big red bold "no warez allowed". This a) has cut down significantly on the amount of crap we get already, and b) gives me a great reason to immediately ban anyone who ignores the message and gets their post reported, because they have absolutely no excuse.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login