Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew for GC Console

Posted by elmoreas 
Homebrew for GC Console
February 11, 2010 01:59AM
I got the Datel's SD Media Card Launcher and said in an earlier post that I would report on its functionality once I got it and tested it, like I did with the new v1.2 Action Replay and Freeloader. The only problem I am running into is finding hombrew for the GC still available on the net.

Does anyone know where you can get HBC and or HB apps for the GC that will run on the SD Media Card Launcher? I need at least some so I can install them, test the launcher, and report back on the functionality of the device both on the Wii and the GC. So any links to sites with homebrew for the GC would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

AFAIK this is the proper place to post this request and it is allowed by the rules, as it has to do with HB both on the GC and Wii and has nothing to do with banned topics but if I am wrong I appologize. This is kind of an odd topic so it is hard for me to tell where to put it and if it is allowed for sure. Hopefully I am right and someone posts some links and I get some apps.

Once I have tested the launher on the GC and Wii I will report back how it went and others can benefit from the information. That being said I thank everyone who contributes in advance and the mods and admin for understanding that though it is off-topic a bit; it is HB related and will benefit the community so please bear with me on this one, as I am just trying to help. Looking forward to hearing back from you all, hopefully with some GC HBC links. Talk to you all later and Thanks Again.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas
Re: Homebrew for GC Console
February 11, 2010 04:12AM
Well there's no channels on the GameCube so there's no HBC.
Ive never used GC homebrew but I believe this site has some GC homebrew.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 04:12AM by bg4545.
Re: Homebrew for GC Console
February 11, 2010 01:58PM
Thanks for the link I will check it out, anyone else have any others so I can check them all out at once? Well talk to you all later.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login