Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

just saying hi

Posted by newlife 
Re: just saying hi
March 15, 2010 10:49PM
cool, i did it bcause i have allways wanted to make games. i have made several PC games and thourght it would be cool to make one for the wii. however since i cat do this officoaly i browsed and found homebrew
March 16, 2010 03:08AM
We used to draw a fish with a balaclava on it during school my junior and senior year of high school, so it was a ninja fish, I was born in 1990 so thats that.
It became my user name when we used it as an alias while hacking at school, everyone knew it was ninjafish, and then someone ratted us out so everyone knew me as ninjafish, because I did the dirty work and got suspended for 10 days (only time I ever got suspended) but in the end it led me to where I am now, a Client Systems Engineer scripting for CareSource, a medicare company in Dayton, Ohio so I was 18 at the time I started making $15 an hour, not bad for my first job, with no degree.
March 20, 2010 01:54PM
Ooh, ooh, I never get to explain this.

My username comes from a man in a Route Nationale French textbook which is taught from in many English schools (or at least was in 1998). Specifically, on page 26 or so of the volume aimed at year 8 (age 13-14) there is a double-page spread of people describing their professions. One of these people is a man called Alain Vey, who is a coiffeur. For some reason, this man amused me so much that I named myself after him and have used the name ever since (on the interwebs, that is). I still own the textbook, somewhere. I also call all my in-game main characters Enzo, for no reason I can remember.

I got into homebrew by accident whilst searching for a DS flashcart online last February. I knew about the SD media launcher gamecube method of running homebrew, but never bothered to shell out for one. Then I found out that I could play obscure Japan-only Super Famicom RPGs on my Wii with materials already in my possession, suddenly transforming it from a rather neglected and software-light machine to the most wonderful thing I have ever owned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login