Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiiHacks

Posted by oldtopman 
WiiHacks
May 01, 2010 12:58AM
Yes. I have read hackmii/wiibrew ling enough to realize that this is not going to go over well. But other than the fact that they almost explicitly support piracy what other problems do you have with them? I am considering going to them for my wii community because there are more people there.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2010 04:53AM by oldtopman.
Re: WiiHacks
May 01, 2010 01:39AM

But other than the fact that they almost explicitly support piracy what problems do you have with them?

Umm why ask a question that you already answered.

Why would it not go over well?

you are more than welcome to go there for your wii community... i know i live in a free country, and you probably do too.

It's just a matter of what community you want to part of...

The illegal, untested, "oops i bricked my wii", piracy site

or

the legit, legal, proven site that pretty much started it all, with people that will help you stay away from stuff that will brick your wii.

It aint no skin off of our back.

Hell, be part of both... you know that there are probably tons of folks here with some sort of illegal stuff on their wii, we just don't allow you to talk about it here... or support it.

You won't hurt our feelings, it's ok!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2010 01:39AM by mdbrim.
May 01, 2010 05:03AM
I guess I described my question wrong. What I meant to ask is are they evil, bad blood etc. (read:HombreWare, Wiiunlocker, etc.) Or are they just illegal (read:TPB, etc.)
May 01, 2010 05:57AM
No, I think the problem is that you can't comprehend basic English.

These sites sell our software we made and give away for free. That is the problem.

Now stop wasting everyone's time. Thnx.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2010 05:57AM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.