Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Issues with wii remote sync with homebrew

Posted by c4ddy 
Issues with wii remote sync with homebrew
May 02, 2010 12:31AM
Hi guys,
I hope this is ok to post here about syncing issues,
I have installed a homebrew channel on my wii and has the lastest wii firmware, i was folling instructions from another website on how to get homebrew running, and as all was going well my wii remotes dont work in homebrew settings page, it still works in wii menu and games can still be played with the remote, but when i go to homebrew channel and go to start and that still works, but when i press the home button on wii and click on the launch bootmii and after that the wii remote stops working with for blue flashing lights, any ideas why, i have an original wii remote anda region free wii remote which is still original.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 12:33AM by c4ddy.
Re: Issues with wii remote sync with homebrew
May 02, 2010 02:04AM
Wii Remotes don't work in BootMii. This has been said many many times; I suggest you read up on what these things are.
May 02, 2010 02:36AM
Oh rite, what is a wiimote, people do often say this but never say what it is, this guy here mentions it in a tuturial bout how to set up homebrew and bootmii, dont fink im allowed to post another forums links in here but im sure u get the jist.
May 02, 2010 03:47AM
what???
May 02, 2010 05:33AM
A "Wiimote" is just a nickname for a wii remote.
May 02, 2010 06:42AM
That's not what I meant; You should read up on BootMii and the Homebrew Channel on the WiiBrew Wiki.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 06:43AM by bg4545.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login