Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Homebrew site

Posted by pinball Wizard 
New Homebrew site
May 04, 2010 07:40PM
Found this on a familiar blog:

I want to stress a couple of points which drove the founding of this site:
A site that is interested in all kinds of hacking and is not limited to video game console hacking
A site with a friendly community which is heavily moderated to weed out trolls and trouble makers
A site in which the sharing of knowledge from experienced to new hackers is at the forefront of the site
A site in which it is nearly impossible to get banned unless you are intentionally a large multiple offender
Beyond that, 1ntrusion.com is entirely not for profit and promises to keep you updated on the latest and greatest news in the world of hacking. So please, stop by and join in the fun: [1ntrusion.com]
Re: New Homebrew site
May 04, 2010 10:55PM
The site appears to have nothing on it for me...
May 05, 2010 12:10AM
SifJar
The site appears to have nothing on it for me...
Same here.
May 05, 2010 01:27AM
Well this is certainly awkward ...

For curiosity's sake, I'd appreciate some elaboration. Exactly what do you want? (It's community driven so I'll gladly add in whatever you feel is missing)

See later comment by me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 09:17PM by Arikado.
May 05, 2010 04:29AM
I've actually got a page full of info *shrug*
May 05, 2010 04:49AM
The point of this is really to get people off of sites which are profit driven and controlled by idiots (gbafail) as there is no real alternative to date (erm, WAS no real alternative ;-) ). We also offer a much broader range of discussion than any alternative sites and put a lot more work into discussion moderation in order to ensure there are no evil trolls mucking about (it's similar to how I run these forums but much more forgiving). If there's a problem, it's essential someone speak up. If not, don't bother commenting at all.
See later comment by me.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 09:17PM by Arikado.
May 05, 2010 06:40PM
I literally saw a blank page when I clicked the link before in Firefox. Now in Internet Explorer, I get a "Internet Explorer cannot display the page" error page.
May 05, 2010 09:16PM
Wow. I made a HUGE mistake. I interpreted these comments as "This site sucks, there's nothing there for me" not as they should've been interpreted as "There's a loading problem, I can't see anything". I will work to quickly resolve the hosting issues - thank you for the feedback.

Does this link also not work? [1ntrusion.com]
How about directly connecting to the IP? [98.130.229.182]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 09:20PM by Arikado.
May 05, 2010 11:09PM
Arikado
Wow. I made a HUGE mistake. I interpreted these comments as "This site sucks, there's nothing there for me" not as they should've been interpreted as "There's a loading problem, I can't see anything". I will work to quickly resolve the hosting issues - thank you for the feedback.

Does this link also not work? [1ntrusion.com]
How about directly connecting to the IP? [98.130.229.182]

I apologize for my earlier vague post about it not working : it was late and I was tired.

Anyway, I'm afraid neither of those links seem to work for me in Firefox anyway...

EDIT: Works in Chrome though, from [1ntrusion.com] address.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 11:13PM by SifJar.
May 05, 2010 11:32PM
Hey, it's really no problem. Seriously, thank you =)
May 06, 2010 12:04AM
SifJar

Anyway, I'm afraid neither of those links seem to work for me in Firefox anyway...
hmm, firefox works fine for me, make sure your using the latest version.
May 06, 2010 02:39AM
g_man
SifJar

hmm, firefox works fine for me, make sure your using the latest version.
They work for me on firefox. And Safari, too.
May 06, 2010 05:50PM
hmm, wierd. not at my computer now, i'll probably try again later.

seems to be loading on psp...
May 06, 2010 08:10PM
SifJar

You probably need to flush your dns cache. If you're on windows, close firefox open the command and type ipconfig /flushdns
May 06, 2010 11:21PM
scanff
SifJar

You probably need to flush your dns cache. If you're on windows, close firefox open the command and type ipconfig /flushdns

If it was that, it surely wouldn't work in Chrome though, would it? I'll try anyway, not right now, tomorrow. Anyway, still doesn't work in Firefox for me.
May 07, 2010 12:06AM
Works for me..
In Firefox, IE and Chrome
May 07, 2010 12:29AM
SifJar
scanff
SifJar

If it was that, it surely wouldn't work in Chrome though, would it? I'll try anyway, not right now, tomorrow. Anyway, still doesn't work in Firefox for me.

I've had problems where Thunderbird won't connect to my mail server, yet firefox can access it, both are on the same IP. Closing and flushing windows dns fixes it for some reason. Probably not that but worth a shot.
May 07, 2010 05:54PM
yeah that didn't work. i'm now on latest firefox as well, still not working...
May 07, 2010 11:33PM
SifJar
yeah that didn't work. i'm now on latest firefox as well, still not working...
weird, what happens when you goto the website? Is it just a blank white page?
May 08, 2010 12:19AM
Weird. It's now working fine in Firefox. Yay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login