Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need advice

Posted by Paipai 
Need advice
August 20, 2010 12:05PM
My son likes playing games very much, his birthday is around the corner, I want to buy him a MP5 Player/ Game Console as his birthday present, I think he must like it. But on the other side, I did never play those devices or players before, so I don't know if it is good or not, so I am here and looking for some suggestions. Could you help me please? I just found 2 options on the Internet, [www.tinydeal.com] and [www.tinydeal.com] , what do you think about that? Which one is better? I need some professional suggestions, thank you in advance.
Re: Need advice
August 21, 2010 02:24AM
I can't say much on those two I haven't heard of a mp5player/game console. The second one looks like a copy of the psp. It would be better if you can find one that you can test out like they do with the ds's and psp's to see how it works, and well its made. Those being only 45 bucks? I think I saw one at seemed to me to be made pretty cheap, but then again ds and psp can be broke easy two. If thats a music and game player in one it looks like a neat deal.
August 21, 2010 03:11AM
Yes, it seems thats a music and game player in one, but it is very cheap, so I cannot make my decision, buy it or not. I am not sure if it can work well.
August 21, 2010 10:33AM
The first one I have seen hacking attempts for, and I think the second is actually pretty much the same thing in a different shell. I guess if people bother to hack it, it must be half decent at least (just not quite decent enough though, if they want to hack it to make it better :P - or they could just be doing it for the sake of it)
August 23, 2010 03:09AM
SifJar
The first one I have seen hacking attempts for, and I think the second is actually pretty much the same thing in a different shell.

The same things? But their functions are also different.
August 23, 2010 11:59AM
Are you sure? AFAIK, most of those "PMP+Game" things are the same thing in different shells, perhaps slightly different firmwares on some.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login