Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lovemii ??

Posted by zeveroth 
Lovemii ??
September 30, 2010 09:19PM
So I was bored and decided to tracert this site and found that the name it traces is http://fluffy.lovemii.org/ . How did that come to be?? Let's find out. :D

Maybe it's Sreggin??? just wondering

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2010 09:21PM by zeveroth.
Re: Lovemii ??
September 30, 2010 09:37PM
From now on I will use that address. (TBH, I probably won't, but if I remember any time I am entering the address I might.) Its a far more interesting address than forum.wiibrew.org
October 01, 2010 12:37AM
Actually it works for anything.lovemii.org

I just tried with axel.lovemii.org and it took me to the same place :D

btw, it also works with just lovemii.org

from now and on I will only use SifJarGrumpy.lovemii.org :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 12:38AM by Axel.
October 01, 2010 03:58AM
This is awesome. I wonder who registered that domain.
October 01, 2010 06:11PM
Doing a "whois" shows its registered by "nexticom solutions". I'll try and do a little more research with that name, see if I can come up with anything interesting. i'm intrigued now :)

EDIT: dsibrew.org is registered to the same "nexticom solutions", but I can't find anything else about them. Are they are real company, or some fake company TT made to register domains or something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 06:13PM by SifJar.
October 02, 2010 03:06AM
there a real company , they have quite a few sites registered under there name
October 04, 2010 06:37PM
I figured it was something funny....
If noone has figured out the real registered person then I may look a little deeper, just for the heck of it. :D
October 29, 2010 02:19PM
lovemii.org isn't working for me right now and neither is hbc.hackmii.com nor static.hackmii.com
October 29, 2010 06:23PM
Yesterday and teh day before this site wasn't working for me at all. Said it had a error. I know a few other sites that I use had same problem due to a employee attacking the host sever. wonder if maybe the same company hosts this site. I'll have a look.
It may have been removed, lovemii.org....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 06:26PM by zeveroth.
October 29, 2010 11:03PM
There was a bug in WiiBrews server software so everything went offline while they updated stuff so that includes wiibrew.org dsibrew.org hbc.hackmii.com and static.hackmii.com and probably bootmii.org and savemii.net but I'm not sure about those
October 30, 2010 04:10AM
Wow that sucks, I wondered what happened I went on a atv trip sun mon tue checked the site and it wouldn't load, kept checking with this site downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it kept saying it was down, even checked about a hour ago, and it was still down.
October 30, 2010 05:52AM
hbc.hackmii.com is still down; I got this page.
October 30, 2010 12:51PM
Psst... you didn't hear this from me, but... I heard these forums and wiibrew are all hosted on a computer in some guy's kitchen...

Also, the whole lovemii.org thing never did work for me, even though I tried it immediately after I read this when it was first posted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2010 12:52PM by Magil.
October 30, 2010 04:22PM
its common knowledge that wiibrew et al are hosted on servers belonging to a guy known as mha.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login