Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

why the fuc* does nintendo care?

Posted by limo4rent 
why the fuc* does nintendo care?
October 13, 2010 11:48PM
LET PEOPLE HACK THEIR WIIS if they fucking brick it its not nintendos fault we paid 200 bucks for them let us do what we want so give a new fucking update so u can HACK OUR WIIs!!!
Re: why the fuc* does nintendo care?
October 14, 2010 11:11AM
You registered just to rant? Fair enough.

It's been said a thousand times - the exploits the Homebrew Community have devised have lead to the Wii being the easiest current generation console to run copied software IMO. No flashing of the drive or manual opening up of the box required. Just stick some software on an SD and follow guides that are pretty much rampant all over the web. It doesn't matter that Wiibrew don't condone this practice to Nintendo.

It's like opening a door wide open then saying "Well I'M not going through it". Plenty of other people will.

Anyway, IBTL for this thread.
October 15, 2010 01:42AM
Ummm... seriously... what was the reason for your post? You can do with your Wii whatever the hell you want. I don't care if you brick it, set it on fire, push it over a bridge, chuck it at a wall or let it sink at the bottom of the lake.

You are, however, completely screwed if you somehow break it to the point of it being inoperable by illegal means. Nintendo is in all it's glorious right to completely reject you if they want to, but I they'll most likely do it if they find you modified your Wii in some way.

If you're ranting because you bannerbricked installing pirated channels and Nintendo told you "I WONT REPAIR YOUR WII", then go away. If you're looking for any possible help, go to the appropriate section and post your problem. You might still have a chance.

Anyways, if you're gonna rant, at least write something nicer and alot more eloquently than a two-line thread that leads nowhere.
November 07, 2010 07:50PM
Can i get an amen my friend , and wtf dude your mad because you knew the risk of doing stupid stuff and dont want to hold your own .,Serioulsy just dont bother coming to this site if this is what you have to offer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login