Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Wiibrew Wiki HackMii Blog

Advanced

Twilight Princess Full Lossless Soundtrack Rip

Posted by Kojigrove 
Twilight Princess Full Lossless Soundtrack Rip
November 19, 2010 09:12PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here - and I signed up because I wanted to get info about this:

Does anyone here know how to extract audio from a Wii game and convert it to flac?

I've been looking all around google the last few years, trying to find a decent gamerip of the excellent Twilight Princess soundtrack in lossless quality. I've found mp3's, but I want the soundtrack in flac!

If anyone can help, or even better, link to someplace where I can download the soundtrack rip, I would be most grateful.

Cheers!

Kojigrove

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 09:14PM by Kojigrove.
Re: Twilight Princess Full Lossless Soundtrack Rip
November 19, 2010 09:31PM
I hope I didn't break the rules here... My point is trying to enjoy my Zelda game even more, not to do anything illegal...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 09:32PM by Kojigrove.
November 19, 2010 11:37PM
November 20, 2010 01:55AM
What you can do is use CleanRip to rip you Wii or GameCube TP disc and use Dolphin (Wii/GC emulator for PC) to extract files from the discs. You must figure out how (or if it's possible) to convert the files yourself.
November 23, 2010 09:44PM
THANKS a lot to the both of you. I'm going to research the links you gave me, and hope to be able to progress a bit further. Now, I have been able to download a "lossless" audio rip from the gamecube version of the game - and that is not lossless, sadly. 6 CDs stretched over 1.5 GB along with the other data couldn't possibly be lossless, after all. So I'm gonna have to work on a way to rip the audio from the wii version. I'll get back to you if I find out something. Though I probably won't, as I am very n00b to wiibrewing. Thanks again for your help.
September 17, 2013 08:24AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login