Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Twilight Hack Song

Posted by bg4545 
The Twilight Hack Song
January 27, 2011 10:47AM
Haha I was bored and I extracted the Twilight Hack beta2 save and looked at the data and found that in there, literally titled The Twilight Hack Song. To the tune of Still Alive by Johnathan Coulton (the Portal song).

This was a triumph......I'm making a note here:.....HACKED AGAIN....It's hard to overstate our satisfaction.....Team Twiizers...We do what we must because we can...For the good of all of us, except the ones who pirate...But there's no sense crying over every quick plug...We just keep on trying while there's still one more bug.....And the homebrew comes back, and we make a neat hack....For the people whose Wiis want new life.....I'm not even angry......I'm being so sincere right now......Even though they broke the hack and patched it......And fixed IOS30.....And broke every fakesigned disc out there...As they failed it hurt because..They were attacking homebrew!...Now these quick hack fixes have some beautiful holes,...So we found them fast and easily met our goals......And I'm glad we got burned......Think of all the things we learned..For the people whose Wiis want new life!....Go ahead and patch it...I think I'd like to have some fun...Maybe you'll find an undisclosed bug....Maybe that huge one.....That was a joke, haha, fat chance!..Anyway, this homebrew's great. It's also legal to use...Look at me still talking, when there's hacking to do....It might take three months,.....but they'll patch this one too......I've experiments to run, there's reversing to be done...On the people whose Wiis want new life......And believe me the Wiis want new life!..I'm busy hacking and they want new life.....I feel FANTASTIC and they'll get new life...While you're dying they'll still be alive...And when you're dead they'll still have some life...STILL ALIVE, ...still alive
Re: The Twilight Hack Song
January 27, 2011 06:47PM
Pretty sure I saw this before, but still, pretty cool.
January 27, 2011 08:56PM
Really? I never saw it before, I assumed no one took the time to look through it for no reason.
January 27, 2011 11:15PM
January 27, 2011 11:49PM
Ahh I see... Oh well haha
January 29, 2011 04:31AM
So...beautiful!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login