Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does this make ANY sense to you?

Posted by nickp88 
Does this make ANY sense to you?
March 06, 2011 09:55PM
So I was basically banned from the WiiHacks forum because "they don't support cheating". Then I thought to myself, "Isn't hacking your Wii cheating?" I'm really mad. So I ask you, does this make sense to you?
Re: Does this make ANY sense to you?
March 06, 2011 10:50PM
Hacking =/= cheating
March 06, 2011 11:27PM
Yes, perfect sense.

If you cheat offline, it wasn't justified.

Anyone who cheats online is a moron who ruins everyone else's fun and enjoyment.
March 07, 2011 10:30PM
I don't exactly agree with that. Certain cheats like Infinte Gun Ammo are good ones and should be allowed because they make the game easier (if you don't like that then I'm sorry). I played Goldeneye 007 on a thing like that with Infinite Ammo on everything and it was ok until they started throwing smokes everywhere to piss people off. Stuff like Infinte Health is annoying though. Besides that, the rules on that website are suckish!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 10:33PM by technoman.
March 07, 2011 10:51PM
No. Anyone who uses any cheat online is an asshole. Plain and simple. The fact that it makes it easier is WHY it is so bad. Why should one person have an advantage because they know how to use cheats? Anyone who cheats online disgusts me.

I have no problem with offline cheats and have had quite a bit of fun mucking around with cheats offline before (not on the Wii, in case anyone cares :P). Some of the more "silly" cheats (like making characters bigger or able to jump infinitely) can be quite fun to play with for a little while (but not in the slightest bit rewarding to complete a game with).

bg4545 edit: meant to reply but pushed the wrong button haha I blame my iPod touch.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2011 11:42PM by bg4545.
March 07, 2011 11:45PM
SifJar
No. Anyone who uses any cheat online is an asshole. Plain and simple. The fact that it makes it easier is WHY it is so bad. Why should one person have an advantage because they know how to use cheats? Anyone who cheats online disgusts me.

I have no problem with offline cheats and have had quite a bit of fun mucking around with cheats offline before (not on the Wii, in case anyone cares :P). Some of the more "silly" cheats (like making characters bigger or able to jump infinitely) can be quite fun to play with for a little while (but not in the slightest bit rewarding to complete a game with).
This.

Cheating online is just wrong unless you're with people who are in on it with cheats too in their own game. When you cheat for an advantage that's just replacing skill.
March 09, 2011 12:53AM
technoman
I don't exactly agree with that. Certain cheats like Infinte Gun Ammo are good ones and should be allowed because they make the game easier (if you don't like that then I'm sorry). I played Goldeneye 007 on a thing like that with Infinite Ammo on everything and it was ok until they started throwing smokes everywhere to piss people off. Stuff like Infinte Health is annoying though. Besides that, the rules on that website are suckish!

Sorry I probably wasn't clear. I like those Infinite Gun Ammo cheats when everyone has them. But if one person has them then usually they are a (pardon my French:) DICK!!!!!!

That was a little too big and red. --bg4545

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2011 02:37AM by bg4545.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login