Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiiBrew Mobile App (iOS, Android, Web OS, BlackBerry, Nokia)

Posted by SifJar 
WiiBrew Mobile App (iOS, Android, Web OS, BlackBerry, Nokia)
June 09, 2011 12:42AM
OK so a few weeks ago I released a fairly pathetic app for Android which showed the latest releases on WiiBrew. Today I present a much better app which shows the latest releases and news, links to the relevant pages and also shows the four most popular boards on this forum.

At the moment, it is a web app for all platforms, and can be accessed at: [wiibrew.mobapp.at]

Visiting that site on your computer will allow you to view a few screenshots (not actual screenshots sadly, I do not own any compatible device) to see what the app is like.

There are only the four most popular boards due to screen space constraints. It should be made into a "proper" app for at least some platforms soon. Hope some people find it useful. If you're interested, it is powered by [mobile.conduit.com]
Re: WiiBrew Mobile App (iOS, Android, Web OS, BlackBerry, Nokia)
June 12, 2011 04:15AM
This is awesome. Extremely incredible work! Any chance you might extend the app to include support for dsibrew and 3dbrew one day?
June 12, 2011 01:38PM
Sure! I hadn't thought of it, but I don't see why not. I don't have time right now, but it shouldn't take long (it is extremely easy to use the website I used to make this) so I'll try and do it in the next couple of days. Then I'll hopefully try to get it into a few app stores.

EDIT: Hmm, could be trickier, they don't seem to have RSS feeds...But I may still be able to do it, I'll see.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2011 01:39PM by SifJar.
June 12, 2011 05:47PM
For what it's worth you could probably add in the RSS feeds to the wiki yourself if you wanted to.
June 12, 2011 11:18PM
Hmm, how would I go about that? It seems the other method I was thinking of isn't going to work...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login