Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rants about the world today

Posted by z400100500 
Re: rants about the world today
February 15, 2009 07:19PM
biggest, baddest, as in that bomb Russia developed that was more efficient than an h bomb, but the explosive has a shelf life of 12 days, limiting its use? Can't remember what it's called, saw it in Popular Science a year or so ago
February 15, 2009 09:19PM
Arikado
Abortion was illegal in America until the end of Obamas first week in office. Abortion is now completely legal and government funding of stem cell research has disappeared completely. He did it so swiftly it was easy to miss, and even the newscasters in America have greatly overlooked it.

actually, this isn't true at all...Abortion had been legal since well into the 70s... Obama just simply supported it, he has not changed ANY of the abortion laws... I do not know, however, about stem cell research.

All of the abortion arguments during the campaign wasn't whether TO legalize it, but whether it should be abolished. But, even though George Bush was vehemently against abortion, he did NOTHING about it during his 8 years in office...
February 15, 2009 09:22PM
Are you sure? I was really pretty sure that abortion was illegal in America. I'm gonna look this up...
February 15, 2009 09:25PM
Arikado
Are you sure? I was really pretty sure that abortion was illegal in America. I'm gonna look this up...

100% sure... I have some friends that protest against abortion offices every week...
also, there was the abortion clinic bombing several years ago...

I disagree with abortion, but I hate how the right uses it that way... "making abortions legal" was a HUGE misconception spread during the election.
February 15, 2009 09:31PM
Dont worry, I believe you. I guess I should really have payed more attention. I'm going to double check my facts on stem cell research too. But I remember hearing (after the election) on the news that obama dropped government funding of stem cell research.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login